Rescue Plan (Alt)

Back at with the toys, Bulkhead was flipping around through the channels, trying to find the commercial.

"I don't see it!" said Bulkhead.

"Just keeping looking Bulkhead," said Amy.

WhirlSky sighed with annoyance, "You're going to slow! Let me take the wheel."

WhirlSky then flipped through all the channels at a ridiculously fast speed.

"I can't even tell what's on at this speed! I don't even go that fast!" said Lightning.

"How can you even tell?" asked Terry.

"I can tell. You can thank Hamm on teaching me this," said WhirlSky.

He then passed the commercial, and everyone said, "There!/Go Back!!/Back Back Back Back Back!!!"

"Sorry, already in the 40's. Go around the horn. It's faster."

"WhirlSky just stop it!" said Dr. Smart as he pries the remote from WhirlSky. And at the same time, it landed on the right channel.

"And look for the giant chicken!"

"Now, Sketch!" said Titan. Sketch made it, in a flash!

"That's where I need to go," said Titan.

"Wait, Titan," said Amy, "It's too dangerous

"Wait, Titan," said Amy, "It's too dangerous."

"Ruby has helped me through tough times," said Titan, as he drew a map, "What kind of friend would I be if I didn't save her?"

"If you're going," said Buzz, "Then I'm going with you."

"Buzz wait-"

"It's okay Titan," said Buzz, "I'm sure that you can use a team."

"I can help too," said Jessie.

"Same here," said Amy, "I could get there, and help you look for him. I could pose as an employee, and find some stuff for you."

"That sounds good Amy," said Woody, "But what about Rex, and Daphne?"

"I asked Ashley to come look after them." "Sounds good," said Bumblebee.

Soon, the toys get ready.

The Multiples and Ignitors then got their weapons ready to go.

"I'm packing you an extra pair of shoes," said Mrs. Potato Head to her husband, "And your angry eyes."

"Buzz, Woody, Optimus, Titan, be careful out there," said Amy, "I've seen Sophie upset that you disappeared once, I don't want her to go through that pain again."

"We will," said Woody.

Just then, Terry brought Wheezy, and set the poor thing down gently. "Buzz, Woody, Optimus, Titan, please save him," said the penguin, "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her."