The world.

Lily's life became a living nightmare after discovering the truth about her adoption and her biological family's involvement in a cult She couldn't trust anyone and was constantly looking over her shoulder, fearing that her biological family would come for
her The whispers she heard in the middle of the night grew louder, and she began to see strange figures lurking in the shadows.
She tried to brush it off as just her imagination, but the occurrences became more and more frequent. One day, Lily received another package in the mail. This time it contained a video cassette and a note that read, "Watch this and you'll understand." She
recognized the handwriting on the note as her biological mother's.  One day, Lily received another package in the mail This time it contained a video cassette and a note that read, "Watch this and you'll understand." She
recognized the handwriting on the note as her biological mother's. Lily hesitated for a moment, but her curiosity got the best of her.
She plugged in the video cassette and pressed play. What she saw on the screen left her paralyzed with fear The video showed the cult performing a sacrificial ritual, and Lily's twin sister was the victim. She watched in horror as her sister was sacrificed, and the cult members chanted in a language she couldn't understand. The video ended with her biological mother staring directly into the camera, her eyes filled with malice. Lily was now certain that her biological family was after her, and she knew she had to act fast if she wanted to survive. She went to the police with the video, but they dismissed it as a hoax, Claiming that there was no evidence to support her claims.
With no one toturn to, Lily decided to take matters into her own hands. She started researching the cult and their practices, hoping to find a way to protect herself She learned that the cult believed in supernatural powers and that they had a specific ritual for summoning their gods. Lily began to experience strange and unexplainable events in her own home. Objects would move on their own, and doors would slam shut. She started to feel like she was being possessed by an unseen force.