Chapter 6 ☁

Arianne's POV:
That deafening sound changed my mood.
Now,I was more than panicking than worried;I do not know.

I am so freaking worried about Lou. Wow. Look.I even made him a cute nickname. I don't KNOW!

Look,I just met him like 5 minutes ago but,yeah,I am so worried. DAMN ARI YOU ARE SO CARING.

But whatever.

"Ari!Ari!Arianne! Are you alright?" Mom said,rushing to me.

"I-I yeah.Just heard a weird sound haha." I tried to be confident but miserably failed.

"Oh right Ms. Grandia.Your brother and I are waiting a century." Mom spoke.

I never really knew anything about dad- all I knew that he is an asshole who left Mom when I was four.

We went inside,and saw Arniel eating absentmindedly.

"Manners,Arniel Grandia." Mom scoffed.

"Sorry." Arni told Mom with his mouth full.Ew.

Mom cringed but looked at me,replacing the disgusted face to a jolly one.

"Okay baby girl,please eat dinner." she pleaded.

"Uh,no mom. I ate too much earlier;I am full." I explained,then she nodded.

"Sure,my shift starts in thirty minutes." Oh right. SHE HAS A JOB!

Sadly,that reminded me of the scream,it is like a woman in her age.

"Erm. W-well,ugh,b-be careful outside." I reminded her and she nodded.

I gave mommy a smile and went to my bedroom.

"OH MY GOSH." I exclaimed, collapsing to my pink bed.

I put a soft pillow over my head and drifted off to sleep.
-
Louis's POV:
Arianne. Well,well,well. Sorry baby. I will make your life a living hell.

I knew she studied in ENHS,and that's where I am going.

I wiped off the excess blood dripping from the side of my mouth using my palm.

I left my dead victim there,terror in her dead,dull,but opened eyes.

I kicked her lifeless body to the sidewalk.

I used my vampire speed to go to ENHS, I need to enroll in order to meet my bloody precious victim.

I was finally here.
I went inside the main office, mint scent entering my sensitive nose. Yuck.

I approached an old lady,her blood smelling disgusting as ever,making me cringe.

"Uh.May I help you boy?" she asked.

"Oh.Yeah. I am Louis,the exchange student?" I was like questioning this disgusting-blooded woman UGH.

"Aye, yeah! Welcome to ENHS!You will start tomorrow,Mr?"

"Tomlinson."

The next forty-five minutes of my time were used filling up my forms.

I went outside using my supernatural speed again,this time,going to my home,sweet,home.

Get ready, A. I am the walking version of death. I smirked and entered my house.

~~~~
Oh! Hi! Thank you sooo much for reading dreamboy! OHHH AND SORRY LOUIS FANS! HE IS A FRICKING VAMP! (nah,not the band) Okay pleaaaase like and comment if you loved this chapter,well yup! ^_^ I PROMISE TO UPDATE ASAP. Okayyy byeeeee...

Lyn x