Uh oh... (Introduction)

Note: the first two parts are going to be freakishly short because I started this on Instagram.

My heart pounds harder and harder as I approach the bvb tour bus. Andy and I have been together for about a year now but regardless I'm still terrified of delivering the news. I feel like someone's attached jumper cables to my heart. I open the bus door and pull myself in, Ashley sits on the couch, staring at his phone. He looks up at me and smiles "hey Juliet" he gets up to find the charger for his phone.
"H..hi..." I stammer, my eyes sliding around the room not focusing on anything "um... w..where's Andy?" I'm trying my best to hold back my tears. "He went to get snacks with Cc and Jinxx about 20 minutes ago" a look of concern crosses his face and he stops looking for his charger "they should be back soon" by now Ashley knows something's up, Jake comes out of the devided section to see what was going on. I couldn't help it, I burst into tears and collapsed on the couch, my head in my hands. Ashley hurriedly sits next to me (Jake following him) and places his arm around my shoulders "Juliet!? Are you okay!?"

"I'm pregnant!" I wheez, my head now touching my knees. Although I can't see them, I know their frozen in shock. After about 30 seconds of me sitting and crying Andy walks in followed be Cc and Jinxx. I run over and hug him before he could even comprehend what was going on "Andy" I sobb.

"Juliet are you okay? What's wrong?" He asks.

"Not here" I lead him to the back of the bus, into a separate section, Andy closes the door. "I.. I... I'm pregnant" I stutter. Andy just stands there with a stunned look on his face. "Andy I'm pregnant" I repeat.

"Yea, I.. I uh.. I heard you the first time um... Are you sure?".

"Well... Remember that thing I had in town, well.. I went to the hospital to confirm it" there's a long pause "Andy I'm scared, what should we do... I mean... We can get an abor....".

"Let's keep it" he interrupts.

"What?" I look at him.

"Let's keep it" he says slower.

"But we don't even know what we're doing, on top of that I don't think we're ready" I doubt.

"I think we can do it... Imagine, you, me, a kid. We can buy a house, start our life together" he pursueds.

"I mean that does sound nice..." I consider.

"So let's do it!" He cuts in.

I pause ".......mmOkay!"