Fixing the Mess

~~PRESS-CON DAY~~
"You guys ready?" I asked them. Kasama rin sa Press- con sina Vic, Luna and Sulli.

"Yes" They said in unison.

"Let's Go!" Una akong bumaba at Sinenyasan yung mga Guard pa pigilan yung mga fans at ibang reporter na makalapit sa kanila. And we succeeded na makarating sa loob in One Piece. They sat down and also me. POSITION: ME,AMBER,KRYSTAL,VIC,LUNA,&SULLI. I'm the One who spoke first.

"Hi, I'm Alexander Lee. Mr. Lee Soo Man can't make it today, So? I'm the one who replace him as a Representative. You guys can ask a question now. One at a time! Thank You!" After i said it without hesitation they asked a question right away.

"Amber, Krystal. Is it true that you guys is in Relationships?" R1

"Yes, We are! Sorry for keeping it to you guys" amber answered it.

"How long?" R2

"1 year and 5 months!"-krystal. While holding amber's hand. They asked more question.

"Do you have guys anything want to say to your fans who's supporting you guys? Also the kryber fans?" R3

"Yes, Hey! Guys. It's true! Kryber is true. We hope that you guys never stopped supporting us without you guys we are not here. We Love You and Please stay supporting us. Thank You!" Amber said and then smiled.

"Guys, we are doing our comeback now. Please! Support us. We love you!" Victoria said and waving.

We wave and go back at the van and go to the company.

"So? How's it feels like?" I asked them while going to the company.

"It feels good that you don't need to hide your relationships anymore. I hope they don't stop supporting us!" Amber said while smiling ear-to-ear.

"Of course they don't stop supporting you guys. They loved f(x). Right girls?" I asked them.

"Of course!" Luna said. We smiled because of her positive thinking.

"Hmm. We are going to celebrate! Your SNSD sunbae-nim are already there to Celebrate with us!" I said to them that's why they clapped together.

~~COMPANY~~~
Pagdating namin sa SM Enterntainment the building are surrounded by the f(x) fans to support them and shouting that they would not stop supporting them especially the kryber fans. Ee got inside the elevator in one piece again and press the floor where the SNSD Practice Room *CLICK*

Ako yung unang lumabas and Guess what happened next? My Brother Punch me on my face that's why I fell on the Ground he grab my collar and Punch me again. Buti na lang at andon yung f(x) managers they hold my brother to get away from me. So that I can stand. Pagkatayo ko I put my thumb-nail at the corner of my lips it's 'bleeding'.

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY! AND WHAT YOU DID?! YOU STILL HELP THEM!" He's shouting. Malapit yung Practice Room ng SNSD kaya ng makarinig sila ng sigawan ay naglabas sila.

"What's happening?!" Tanong ni Jessica while Looking at me and drop at the corner of my lips "Don't tell me----" I cutted her.

"AND I TOLD YOU TOO! I WON'T JUST GONNA STAND STILL WHILE WATCHING YOU RIPPING THEM APART. AM I RIGHT?!" I shouted back.

"YOU!" Nakawala sya sa bisig ng manager ng f(x) at sinuntok ulit ako. I heard some gasped from the girls pero hindi pa rin ako gumaganti he grab my collar again.
"I WON'T LET THIS PASS! I'M GOING TO TELL DAD ABOUT THIS!" He said still holding my collar.

I chuckled that made her eyes furrowed "You think they are going on your side? HYUNG! YOU.ARE.THE.ONE.WHO.IS.WRONG.HERE.NOT ME!" I said after that his grip on my collar loosen until he is not holding it anymore. I sigh a BIG sigh. I fix my shirt "Hyung, You don' have to do this. I know you loved this company. You already said to me that this is your FAMILY, right? So, I'm just helping you to fix the mess that you can't do... Hyung! Listen to me. This is not YOU! The HYUNG that I know is Caring, Kind, Who is always there if I need him". The tears began to drop from my eyes. He looked at me with a widen eyes "Please, Hyung! Back to the old hyung that I idolize with. The hyung that taking care if his younger siblings the hyung that I Love!" He began to drop tears too.

"I'M SO SORRY!" He finally said it. I smiled at him "SORRY!" He repeat it.

I put my Both hands in his jaw "It's Okay. You just need time to clear your mind. I just you to know that I'm your brother and I'm always at your back. I'm not your enemy here that going to take away the company away from you. You just need time to clear your mind.. Just come back to your family when you're ready! And they will accept you with all their hearts! Go home take a Vacation and Rest. Okay?" I said to him and kiss her forehead he nodded continously I just smiled at him because I'm happy for him. 'WELCOME BACK HYUNG' My Thought.

"I'm sorry if I punch you! I'm sorry. I'm just out of my mind!" I hussed him.

"No, It's okay!.. It's Okay. Ir's doesn't hurt" He hugged me. I saw the others with a teary eyes too I smiled to them.

He faced Amber & Krystal "I'm sorry Because I'm not there when you need me. I hope you forgive me" he said

"It's okay, Sir!" Amber said

"Thanks!" He faced me again "I'll go ahead. Take care of my Family while I'm gone!" He said then smiled.

"Ne, Hyung! I WILL. I PROMISE!" And then ge left. I wiped my tears by my sleeves and faced them.

"So? Double Celebration? Let's Go!" I said to them abd Walked to SNSD Practice Room.

"We need to fix your lips!" I looked at the person who talked to me.

Guess who it is........

It's
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JESSICA

THE

ICE

PRINCESS!!

I hoped nagustuhan nyo po! Comment lang po kayo kung itutuloy ko pa. Salamat! Sorry kung Wrong grammar po yung iba. Thank you! :)