Breaking News

I walked straight to my bed After I took a Shower and Open my T.v

~~BREAKING NEWS~~
"KRYSTAL AND AMBER OF F(X) IS REALLY IN RELATIONSHIP?
AFTER VICTORIA SAID IN ONE OF VARIETY SHOW THAT SHE ENVY ONE OF THE COUPLE. THE MC ASKED WHO'S THE COUPLE? VICTORIA OF F(X) SLIP OUT THE NAMES OF HER CO-MEMBERS KRYSTAL AND AMBER-----"

Hindi ko na tinapos yung Pagsasalita nung Reporter dahil agad na akong nagpalit. I need to go to Sm Enterntainment as soon as possible. I used the Parking Lot Elevator because I'm sure maraming Reporters doon sa front door. I know doon dumaan ang f(x) members kanina. Pagkapasok ko sa Elevator. I pressed the CEO floor. I'm Just Looking at the Ceiling *CLICK* the door opened and I rushed towards the CEO Office. I saw his Secretary at the door He tried to stopped me but it's too late I already passed him and Barge In. I saw 6 girls standing there. The 5 members of f(x) who's standing far from the CEO desk Who's just sitting in his chair and Jessica Jung Who's standing in front of the CEO. They are all Looking at me.

"It's Okay! Leave Us!" Mr. Lee said the CEO.

After his Secretary left and Closed the Door. Tumingin ulit ako sa 5 members and Amber who's kneeling there. I furrowed my eyes.

"Get Up there Amber!" I said in a Calm tone but No one moves even a Muscles. "I said Get Up!" I said again. But now She did What I said. I walked towards of Mr. Lee.

"What Do You Think You're Doing?!" He said in a Angry Tone.

"You!" I Pointed at him "What Do You Think You're Doing?!" Binalik ko sakanya yung Tanong niya.

"STAY. OUT. OF. THIS. XANDER!" He exclaimed while Shouting.

"NO!" I shouted back. That's Why they are all Looking at me now with a Shocked Look. "What are you doing!" I said againg but in a Calm tone now.

"Doing my Job as a CEO. I'm telling to them that Amber is going to Leave f(x) because her Contract will expired on March!" He said still Sitting on his Chair.

"Then Make a another Cotract!" I said to him.

He smiled "I won't. She's Leaving. FINAL DECISION!" He said

"Sir. Please! Don't do this!" Amber's begging.

"NO ONE'S GOING TO LEAVE!" I shouted again Looking at the Members and I Look back at Mr. Lee "No one is going to leave HYUNG!" I sympatized the word 'Hyung' at him. He looked at me. "They can fix this mess! I know they can only IF you Support them! If you can't support them. Then I WILL!" I said to him.

"NO! YOU WON'T!" He shout again.

"Yes, I WILL HYUNG!" Tumalikod ako sakanya at saka naglakad palapit sa f(x) members. "Go Back to your Dorm and Rest. Susunod ako sa inyo, Okay? Don't Worry Guys! You got my back. Okay?" They are all Nodded.

"T-Thank You!" Amber said between her sobs and they Left. NOW! It's just Me, Hyung and Jessica. Humarap na ulit ako kay Kuya.

"YOU.ARE.NOT.GOING.TO DO. THIS!" He said again.

"Sorry Hyung! But they need a support from YOU! But Look What You did? You're Trying to Ripped them apart. So? I'm here to give a support they need. Stop being a Selfish Hyung! And I'm Sorry! I'm going to fix this. No! WE are going to fix this!" I bowed to him "I'm Leaving!" I said to him and Walked towards the door and I stopped. I looked at Jessica who is still standing there "Not Coming?" I asked her. At doon lang sya nagsimulang maglakad palapit sakin and then we left.

~~F(X) DORM~~
I knocked 3 times at their Door after a second has passed Victoria is the One who Opened the Door.

"Where are they?" I asked her.

"At the Living Room" She said and Go inside.

Hinubad ko yung Sapatos ko atsaka Pumasok kasama si Jess. I walked towards them Amber and Krystal is still Cying. I knelt down para makita yung mukha nila.

"Hey! Stop Crying!" I wiped their tears. "Come on! I can't fix this by myself. I need you guys, I need you so we can fix this. Believe me! We CAN fix this! Stop Crying!" They stopped. " Okay. Rest and Be Strong, If you two are ready to face this call me and I Will call the press and Solve this problem. Be Strong, Okay? If can I will give you guys my Strength. Hmm? Don't Cry. I'm at your back Guys!" I said to them.

"Why a-are y-you doing this?" Amber asked me.

I smiled "I already knew that this is going to happen!"

"H-How?" And now it's krystal who asked me.

"I already saw you guys KISSING!" And I Laughed because they are all Shocked to what i said.

"T-thank you for supporting us!" Amber and Krystal in unison.

"Nah! It' okay! Just do what i said. Rest and Be Strong. How about Let's Schedule the Press-con the Day after Tomorrow?" They nodded "Okay. Then I'm leaving Now. Because I still need to drive Jessica at their Dorm" I stand-up and they bowed at me. I bowed too. Niyakap muna ni Jessica yung kapatid nya at si Amber bago sumunod sakin Palabas.

Tahimik lang kami sa biyahe until she started to break it.

"Thank you for supporting my sister and amber" she said.

"It's Okay. I just want them to be happy" I said without Lookung at her.

"You are a good guy. I just can't believe that he is you brother" She said. I look at her.

"He 's really not Like that. He is Caring, Kind" I said and She smiled.

"He is?" She asked in English.

"Yeah. He is" I answered back with a Smile . "So, Here we are" I stopped at the front of their dorm.

"Thanks!" She said and Opened the door.

"Welcome! Btw. Invite your members to Celebrate with us after the press-con at the Company. Okay?" I asked her.

"Okay!" And the she left and I drove away.
I feel Like I still don't want to Leave her. I still want to be at her side suddenly My Chest Tightened. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME?!!!