Chapter Two

I cleared my throat catching the lady sitting at the counter by suprise.
"Oh, why hello there miss. Here to see her again this week. You know where her room is." Her face was caked in makeup while her silver hair was pulled back into a bun. I gave her a nod and carried on down the hall. Quietly I opened the door and peered through.
An elderly voice echoed from inside "Darling, i know your there, I know you all too well."
I chuckled under my breath coming in and swallowing her shrivelled body in a hug.
"How are you?" I said sitting beside her on the clean white retirement home sheets.
"The real question is how are you? You smell strongly of dried blood and sweat." She questioned
"I was out late last night and fell asleep before I could shower and I couldn't wait to see you." I said.
There was no point lying my nana could read me like a book.
I always felt so vulnerable around her.
"I haven't found anything about him, by the way." I said looking down at my feet.
She sighed
"Darling why? why did you choose this life? You never finished high school, you tense every time a police car goes by. Your wanted by both the police, SHEILD and HYDRA. Your an deadly assassin, for what?"
I sighed.
"You know after that day, I would never be the same, I would never be able to have a normal life again. I've done it for them, I want revenge. He. deserves it." I said sternly, I couldn't look her in the eye, I just couldn't.
"Do they deserve it Tres? Does anyone deserve death no matter what they do? I know you will never be able to have a normal life, but why choose the dark path? Why don't you help people? Why don't you change your ways'?"

My head burned to hear the words roll out of her mouth. My eyes flashed a deadly shade of purple. I clenched my fists till they were a ghostly white. I needed fresh air. I stood up walking out. She knew I could never be good. I was doing this for her, for them.

But deep down she knew I would always be a monster...

A/N
Hope ya like it, there will be another update soon.

Gem xx