Chapter Twenty One

Days past as once again I was here, second guessing my self. (like always)

I hesitated, taking one last deep sigh to knock against the door. It opened revealing her shrivelled figure, her jutting bones and sunken face. But still as I came through the door frame her eyes lit up.

"Nan." I choked as a single tear fell, outlining my face.

"Tresmae I was wondering if you would ever come to visit." She lightly chuckled.

And after everything she let it go so easily. Forgiving as if it was a simple gesture, well not so easy for me exactly.

"I-I'm so sorry, beyond sorry. I-I don't know w-what came over me, I didn't mean to." I spluttered, ferociously biting at the inside of my mouth in nerves.

"Tres, Sweety. I know, apparently it's not that easy to be an infinity stone." She smiled opening her arms, welcoming my shaky form.

"I-I love you, you know." I whispered, my walls falling down for her as I buried my face into her motherly attitude.

"And I love you more then you would ever know." She whispered back.

"Finally, action has been taken about my dad, well if you could even call him that." I informed. Her arms stiffened around me, hugging me tighter.

"Pardon?" She stuttered.
She listened contently, not saying a word as I filled her in on everything we had planned so far.

"Are you sure your ready for this, I mean what if he's there, Tresmae what if he's not what you thought?" She questioned cupping my face in her hands as I knelt beside her bed.

"Of course, I've been ready for this for years now, how couldn't I be?" I blubbered

Because what if I wasn't?
My thoughts spiralled, one after another and I tensed my eyes shut.

"What if he's changed, does he deserve a second chance?" Her voice was delicate in the air yet sharp with thought.

"He will never deserve a second chance in my eyes." I confirmed, sure of my words.

"Then my dear I won't argue with that, as he was your farther and it is your life." She hugged me once more.

"Thank you Beth" I whispered, standing to lean over and kiss her cheek.

"God bless you my dear and with all my respects good luck." She smiled once more as I left the door shutting behind me.

"NightHaze if you could please get to the main floor suited up as you will be setting on your way." Jarvis's voice rang through the hall as the adrenaline started to kick in.

Time for action...

••••••••••••••••••••
That wasn't edited so sorry.

Hope you like that and OMG I can't wait for the next chapter I have heaps planned!!

Be your own superhero

Gem xxx