Chapter Six

"LEAVE ME ALONE, YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME." I screamed.
"Tresmae calm down." My mothers disappointed eyes stared back at me.
"NO I'M NOT CALMING DOWN!" My uncontrolled temper showing.
I stomped out slamming the door behind me.
"Tresmae come back now, stop being such a selfish 16 year old!" Her voice stern as she chased after me.
"I HATE YOU!" I hissed as I turned around to face her. She froze as her face dropped. I instantly regretted it as the words rolled off my tongue yet I payed no sympathy.
I turned stomping off as I didn't dare glance back at her broken figure.
All of a sudden I was hit with a strong force. I fell to me knees as I screamed in agony. My body searing with pain, as the tears rolled down my cheeks.
I was in a purple flame, my body burning.
I grabbed my sides, clutching them as I fell to the concrete.
That's when I saw her, after all I had just done she was running towards me, with tear stained cheeks. She bought a hand to her mouth, sobbing.
Blood trickled down my chest, from where my necklace was. She had given it to me for my 16 birthday, but instead of the silver gem stone, it was now replaced with a brightly shinning purple stone.
It had saved me.
The stone had hit the necklace saving me from death.
"Tresmae, j-just stay with me." She edged towards me.
I rolled onto my back screwing my eyes together, holding back another blood curdling scream.
"Sweetie just look at me ok, focus on me." She kneeled down metres before me. I pulled myself into my hands and knees, looking into her calming green eyes.
"M-mum I-I'm sorry." I mumbled, as fresh tears rolled down my cheeks.
"It's okay honey, I forgive you but please just stay with me, I can't lose my only child, my only love." She forgave me.
She had been through so much in her life yet she could forgive easily.
"S-stay away f-from me. I-I don't want to hurt you." I warned, my broken just about a whisper.
"Darling I will never leave you."
I gestured my hand out to her to try and stop her, I couldn't lose her, she was my life line.
Instead a shock of purple flew towards her just cutting her arm. I screamed as my anger at myself grew.
That's when everything turned to a blur, there was a purple flash. She flew backwards. Her body crumpled as blood trickled from her nose,
She was unconscious.
I had done this to her.
It was my fault.
I had let my anger control me.
The new purple stone wrapped around my neck shone.
I had feed it with my anger
That's when I became
The Purple Infinity Stone....

I sat with my back against the glass, pulling my legs in close to my chest. I trembled slightly as I let out a shaky breath.
It was the closet I'd come to breaking, since that day.
I couldn't control my anger, the monster inside took over, the real me.

I needed to get out of here.

***********************

As the lights went dim.
The cameras went black.
All online access went down.
Every security system stopped.
A perfect hole was burned through the roof of the glass chamber.
An elegant figure jumped out with ease.
Then silently disappeared through the long corridors.
Not a single glance behind her as she jumped out a window.
Then with a spark of purple flying off, getting lost in the night.

Only a single purple rose dropped in the centre of the glass chamber with the words
'NightHaze'
Engraved in the glass.

A/N

I hopped you like it!!
And So far ya know her name is Tresmae, she's an assassin but also the purple infinity stone! She was 16 when she got her powers but almost died! But there's something else in her history that will explain heaps!!
Your awesome, be your own kind of superhero ;)

Gem xx