Chapter 36

Inside Yasu's house, silence engulfed the living room as everyone refused to say a word after Takeru dropped the bombshell, and because of that the others, either didn't know what to say or to avoid making the atmosphere even heavier.

Ichiro who was also quiet, took a deep breath as he turned to look at Takeru and asked him.

Takkun... How is Nanami-san like?"

"... ... ... Tall, beautiful, always gentle and smiling to me, with pretty silver hair in a ponytail and... Big in certain places..."

"..." (x5)

No one said anything, but Ichiro could notice that Kimiko and Yasu were both secretly taking notes of what Takeru had just said. And then Takeru continued describing the girl that he liked.

"And today, I saw her beat the crap out of two different guys as they begged for help, with one of them even being sent flying out of a room"

"She what!?" (x5)

At hearing that, everyone asked the same rhetorical question, with different tones, but they all sounded surprised in some way. As for Ichiro, having changed the topic away from the kiss that Takeru had received from the girl, helped him in calming down, not that Ichiro had shown that he was embarrassed in any way.

So Ichiro just decided to give Takeru some motivation, as he felt a little worried that Takeru might have a fancy for a yankee girl.

"I-I see, well... Good luck with her, Takkun"

"?"

And Takeru only answered him with a confused face, before he made an expression that he had just remembered about something.

"... Ah! That's right, can I ask you something, Ichiro?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"What should I do to talk with Yu- Nanami-san without making her angry?"

"Eh? Is she angry with you?"

"I don't know, but after seeing what she did to those two guys, I'm afraid of knowing"

"Makes sense... Well... What do you think, Sakurako-san?"

Ichiro turned his head towards Sakurako who went to take seconds on the kitchen

"Huh? Me?... Well, I think you should give her some time to calm down before talking to her, I guess"

Then Cicilia joined in the conversation

"Yeah, you should definitely give her some time to calm down, and when you talk to her you just start by apologizing to her, that much should help you avoid her beating you up"

"That makes sense"

"I see, that might work"

As Ichiro, Takeru, and Cicilia continued to discuss that, Sakurako finished getting her second serving of food and returned to her previous seat right beside Ichiro, which caused her to occasionally join the discussion from time to time, since she was more concentrated on eating her food.

As for Yasu and Kimiko, they were both taking notes of everything that Takeru said. After everyone finished having dinner and felt satisfied, they all decided to end their little get-together with a movie, so Kimiko went to pick a movie and returned with a horror movie famous for being one of the scariest movies ever released.

"So what do you guys think? Wanna watch this movie?"

"Sure"

"Sounds good to me"

"Eh, why not?"

"That movie looks interesting"

"HELL NO!"