Chapter 34

It was the morning of a Tuesday, and Ichiro was already in his classroom doing his own things as more students walked in. Then he saw, his cousin Yasu and the transfer student Cicilia walk into the classroom at the same time, but Ichiro noticed something different about Yasu today.

"Sup"

"Mornin' Yasu. I see that you went back to your old routine"

"Is it obvious?"

"Mostly for me, who knows how hopeless you and your mother are for house chores"

"Oh"

Yasu as usual, didn't show any emotion on his face, and instead just decided to sit down as he picked up his phone.

"Messaging Takkun?"

"Yep, Cano-san said that she'll be busy for a few more days, so she won't be able to clean the house for me"

"That explains why your house has been eerily clean lately"

"Thanks. I sent the message, do you think Takkun is going to accept my plea for help?"

"Only if you promise him money"

"True *types on his phone* And sent... He accepted it"

"Hey, whatchu guys doin'?"

"Just bribing Takkun into cleaning Yasu's house, and what about you, Kenzo? Didja decided to change from magical lord something role to dollar store delinquent role?"

"Huhuhu... Of course not. I am forever... You know what"

Kenzo, noticing what Ichiro wanted to do, decided to avoid saying his chunni nickname, and instead changed topics, just to not give Ichiro an opening to make fun of him.

"Anyways, would you mind if I visited your house today, Yasu?"

"I don't have a problem with it, as long as you don't mind a little messy house"

"A little messy is an understatement, and also. Kenzo, you should be clearly aware of how much of a sensitive creature Takkun is. If he notices something strange, he'll do his utmost to avoid it"

"You're right, well I guess I leave it to another time..."

When Kenzo looked at Ichiro, he just saw him gesturing for him to give up on the idea of visiting Yasu's house.

"..." <I his house really that messy?>

"..." <Yes, you can occasionally find a Mister C crawling in there>

"?!... Y-You know what, I think it's better for me to not go and trouble you as you work on your manga, Yasu"

"Thanks for the consideration, Kenzo"

Kenzo simply gave Yasu a cool nod as he walked away to his seat ad the lessons were about to start.

Hours later

It was already well into the afternoon, and since today, Ichiro didn't have club activities, he was helping at his mother's cafe, but today there was little traffic, and right now the cafe was empty. Even Sakurako who by these hours would already be there and drinking her usual coffee was nowhere to be found.

"..." <She's probably busy with some extracurricular activity>

Then as Ichiro continued to laze around in the cafe, he saw he had received a message from Yasu

//Takkun is here, we heard him scream... Also, can you bring a dessert for me?//

"... I guess, I should go there to appease Takkun. Hm?"