"What're y'all's names?" I asked. "Oh, I'm Alyssa and she's Carrie." The brunette said. I don't know why, but the name Alyssa made my stomach twist. I missed her. I then realized I was about to zone out, so I snapped myself out of it.

"Those are pretty names!" I said. "Thank you!" They both said in unison. I went to stand in between them and we all posed. Alyssa held up her phone and took several pictures.

They thanked me and I hugged them one last time before they left the store. I sat back down, still with a smile. "Those were some of the nicest fans I've interacted with so far." I said.

"Really? Who could me mean to you?" Ivan said. "Apparently a lot of people." I took another sip of my water. We talked for a little while longer until we got up and left.

"Let's just walk around for a bit. It's nice out today." I stated. I was trying to kill as much time as possible before the party. "Ok." He agreed.

We continued walking down the street. We decided to go back to Central Park since we didn't get to properly walk through it last time. "Is this bringing back memories?" I poked at his side with my elbow. "Don't even." He chuckled, pushing me.

We were just trying to take a selfie, when my phone started buzzing. It was Olivia again. I answered it, making sure to not put it on speakerphone.

"Oh my gosh, Y/n. Get ready for an absolute rager tonight. Hundreds of people are showing up." My eyes widened.

"What?!" I shouted. Ivan gave me a worried look. I walked off so I could talk to Olivia more privately and Ivan took the hint. He stood still and didn't follow me.

"Ok, what? There's not enough room on a fucking rooftop for several hundred people." I said. "I know. I'm trying my best to fix it."

"I just don't wanna get evicted or some shit because I threw a rager on the rooftop." I said putting a hand up to my forehead in distress. "Don't worry, you won't. I'll take care of it. I'll update you soon, but I gotta go. Bye."

"Bye." I said hanging up the phone. I took a deep breath before walking back over to Ivan.

"What was that about?" He asked. "Oh uh, nothing." I said continuing to walk down the gravel path. I noticed Ivan wasn't following me, so I turned back around. "That was definitely something. What's wrong?" He said.

"Seriously, it's fine. I'm ok. I was just a little shocked." I reassured him. "Ok." He smiled, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. The second after he did that, I made eye contact with a girl about 30 feet away from us. She had her phone up, but immediately shot her hand down when she saw me look at her. She was clearly taking a picture, but why?

Whatever. It's not like she's gonna post it and it'll gain a bunch of publicity to somehow expose us. We didn't even do anything. I shook it off and continued walking with Ivan.

☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎☆♡︎

Ivan and I eventually went home after just walking around the city and going into random shops for a few hours. It was now 6:00 PM and there were 3 hours until the party.

I had to start setting up soon, but I didn't know how I was supposed to do that without Ivan being sussed out.

I sat down next to him on the couch and laid my head on his lap. "Take a nap with me." I said. I wasn't tired, but I needed him to fall asleep so I could go to the roof.

"Ok." He smiled. I sat up so he could lay down and then laid beside him. I played with his hair. This always calmed him down, so hopefully it'll help make him feel tired. He closed his eyes and rested his head on my chest. I started scrolling on TikTok because I knew it would be a while until he actually fell asleep.