It was Olivia. She was one of my friends from college, and don't worry. She's not like Vivienne. I clicked 'accept' and saw the brunette smiling on my screen. "Hey!" I said.

"Hey girl! I saw your story, I'm totally going. Oh uh, and who's Ivan?" She asked grinning. "He's my boyfriend." I smiled.

"WHAT?" She shouted. "You have a boyfriend? You go, girl!" She cheered. I loved how supportive Olivia was. "He's also super cute. That picture was adorable."

"I know right!" I chuckled. "He's so cute." "Well anyways, is there gonna be Bacardi?" She asked. "Of course there is." I said. "WOOOO!" She exclaimed. "I'm already getting hyped for this party and it's only 9AM!"

"Maybe you should go back to sleep, Liv." I laughed. "Yeah you're right. Can't wait for the party! See you tonight."

"See ya!" I said ending the call. I turned my phone off and placed it down next to me on the bed.

Ivan then appeared in the doorway, leaning on the frame. "It's my last full day here." He frowns. "I know." I say getting up and walking over to him. "I'm gonna miss you so much." He said embracing me into a hug.

"Well you're not leaving yet." I laughed. "Don't get depressed too quick." He gave me a quick peck on my cheek and jumped back into bed.

"No no no no." I said pulling him up by his arm. "You are not getting back in bed."

"But I'm tired." He complained. "Well then wake up." I said dragging him out of bed. "Let's go get you some coffee or something. My treat." I grabbed my purse.

"Ok! But I'm still paying." He said, putting his shoes on. "No you're not." I said.

"Yes I am."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am."

"No you're not."

We kept bickering back and forth over who was going to pay and didn't even realize we had walked all the way to Starbucks already. I looked up and saw the green letters.

"Oh. Here we are." I said. We walked inside and stood in line. "What do you want?" I asked. "Just black coffee." He responded.

I looked at him with the most shocked face ever. "What?" I said blankly. "Black coffee." He said. "There is no way you like black coffee."

"Well apparently there is because that's what I want." He said. We eventually got to the front of the line and I ordered a cup of black coffee and a bottle of water.

Ivan ended up getting his credit card out faster than I did and paid for the drinks. We then sat down at one of the tables. "I'm still in shock that you like black coffee." I said as he sipped from that disgusting liquid.

"I'm in shock that all you got was water." He said. "Well I don't like coffee and the refreshers here taste like ass." I spoke. "Who doesn't like coffee?" He furrowed his brows.
"Well obviously me, dumbass." I chuckled.

"Someone's in a mood." He grinned. "Yeah because of the awful smell of that coffee." I said pointing as his cup. "Stop being a hater." He said sipping away.

"Not until you get that away from me." I said. He rolled his eyes. "You're so dramatic." We both chuckled.

We continued talking for a few minutes about just whatever came to mind when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It startled me a little, but I kept my cool. I turned around and saw two girls around my age with huge smiles on their face.

"Hi! I'm so sorry to interrupt, I was just wondering if we could get a quick picture." The brunette one said. "Oh, you're good! We were talking about Minecraft anyways." I chuckled. I stood up hugged both of the girls.