Y/n_smith

                                         Swipe

Swipe

                         ( Just imagine the cute baby is black)

Liked by Juke, centralcee, cassiesobad, and 230,899,98 others

Y/n_smith: My baby's. Can't believe she's almost 1!!

centralcee: we did an amazing job making her

Cassiesobad: Aww my niece getting so big

user1: I remember she was the size of an almond

user2: Oakley is such a good dad

user3:❤😍

hater1: he could have had a white baby, not a black one

user4: girl stfu. Are you hating on a baby? sad

user8: bitches are weird.

View all 310 comments

©©©©©©©©©©©©©

" she is such a daddy girl. she hates it when I kiss him" Y/n was on the beach chatting it up with her friends.

Her friends were awed. " so do you and Oakley want another baby" one of her friends asked. Y/n said she wants more kids but she and Oakley has to get married before that.

She shook her head" We both want more kids but we have to hold on until we're married." Her friends looked at each other smirking. Y/n couldn't tell why they were doing that but she knew she wanted a drink

Y/n got up telling her friends she'll be back. Y/n went to the bar because thirst ran through her dry mouth. She couldn't drink liquor because she is still breastfeeding" um can I get a little bit of lemonade?" The bartender nodded at her request.

Y/n looked around seeing her friends were gone. Odd she thought. She turned back to the man giving her the lemonade. She thanked the man and tipped him a 20.

Y/n walked on the beach looking for her friends and Oakley. Why would they just disappear? Y/n felt someone touch her shoulder and turned so fast.

It was Oakley. " babe don't ever do that again." Y/n still panting from the shook

Oakley just smiled not saying anything and she found that weird. Oakley asked y/n to walk with her.

"Y/n you know I love you right?." YN knew the answer.

" yes, Oakley I love. I love that you're the father of our beautiful daughter." Oakley was satisfied with her answer.

YN and Oakley were now in the middle of nowhere. The sun had gone down and you could just hear the ocean waves.

Y/n took her surroundings in. There were lights. Food. Oakley grabs her hand to guide her behind a beach house. Y/n couldn't believe it.

Yn was shocked to see her family, and her friends all gathered together with smiles on their fast. By now y/n knew something was up.

Oakley turned y/n to look at him" y/n smith you are the most amazing and beautiful women I've ever met. You're the first person to love me for who I am. You are such a strong woman. You gave me our baby girl. You gave me love. You also gave me loyalty." Yn had tears running down her cheeks. She was shocked.

Oakley got down on one knee and yn eyes went big. " y/n Aquila Smith with you marry me and make me the happiest man alive? Without hesitation, yn said yes. Oakley put the big rock around her finger.

Yn jumped on him not caring if her family was watching. She was so happy she was getting married. This was her princess's dream.

Yn walked over to her mom while Oakley walked over to his friends. His friends hyped him up. Yn look to see Ava sleeping on her mom's chest.
" I can't believe I'm getting married. Omg," Yn showed her ring and all the women were in aww.

Her mother came over to her kissing her on the cheek." Oh, my baby finally getting married. I'm so happy for you. Now you and Oakley can give me 5 More grandchildren. Yn told her mother no at her request.

While the girls were talking about yn ring she was zoned out. She finna be a wife to the man she loves. Yn turned to look at Oakley but he was already looking with lust in his eyes.

Author: how do you all like this one?

I don't really like it but I hope yall do

Vote and Comment