She looked as surprised as me. She wanted to say something but stopped and pushed me in a room behind us.

I looked at her shocked but then I heard the voice of one of the guards.

"Did you see a man running by?"

'Oh no, now I'm screwed!' I held my breath not daring to breath out.

"No I didn't! I think he must have run the other way!" Malin lied right in their face, pointing in the other direction.

I waited till their footsteps faded away in the distance.
I couldn't believe it. Malin just helped me to escape from them.

I came out of my hiding spot. "Thank you!"

"Your welcome Simon!"

Hearing her say my name brought back some memories. Good memories.

"Why did you help me?" I asked carefully.

Malin's expression went soft and she gave me a knowing look.

"Simon, I know why you're here! There is only one explanation for it. I want Wilhelm to be happy, and I know that what makes him the happiest is you."

Wow I was a litte taken aback not knowing what to say.

Malin just smiled at me. "Look you don't have much time, go get him!"

I smiled back at her and turned around to go find Wilhelm. Before I walked any further, I turned around and went up to hug Malin. "Thank you, for everything!"

When I let go of her I smiled again and went off.

~ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ~

I was looking for Wille when I heard the ringing of a bell. It was the sign that the ceremony begins soon and everyone should take a seat.

'What do I now?? I can't give up!!'

I panicked. Everyone started to walk into the seating area.

'Breath Simon! Just breath!'

I tried to calm down and clenched my fists.

I made my decision.

My feet began to move and I walked into the hall where the ceremony will take place.

The guest were sitting down and I searched for a free seat, right in the middle row I spotted one.

I looked around for the guards but they didn't notice me yet.

"Excuse me!" I walked past the woman that sat at the start of the row and sat down on the free chair.

I felt myself getting more nervous with every minute that past. I saw the Queen and her husband sitting in the front row, of course. They looked happy.

I think that bright smile on their faces won't last very long.

It was not long after, the music started to play and everyone stood up and turned around, to watch Wilhelm walk down the aisle.

'He looks so beautiful.'

He had a black suit on and a bow tie, his hair slicked to the side.

I couldn't pull my eyes off of him, I was mesmerised.

My stomach began to flatter when he walked past me, I felt like I was falling in love with him all over again.