Chapter 7 - New Beginnings

Recap : The Marriage got over with very close relatives and friends.

The newly married couple reached Arjun's home. Arjun was extremely worried he doesn't want Sri to be struck with him in this loveless marriage but he was not able to do anything or say anything as his sister's life is at stake.

Sri Nithya was happy that finally she got married to her love but she had few insecurities and was scared how Arjun will react as he is not happy with this marriage.

Finally All the rituals where done and now it was time for Shanti Muhurtham ( First Night) 😉

Sri Nithya MV : Aiyo Kadavul ah nanum avar um orey room la irukanum ah aiyo aiyo na ena panna poran. Bayam ah irukey. Will he force me. Cha No no en arjun apdi patavan illa. Kadavule netha en kuda irundu kapatanum.

Arjun MV :
Y the hell i am feeling nervous. God y me . I don't want a life with her. I don't wanna spoil her life when my life belongs to some one else whom I love with all my heart. God please help me .

Author MV : Nenga rendu perum aduku seri pattu Vara matanga pa😂

In Arjun Nithya's Room :

Nithya entered the room with milk glass in her hand and was standing near the door as all the girls pushed her inside the room and ran away from there.

As soon as the door was closed with a thud Arjun saw a petty figure standing at the door and asked Ena night full ah angaye nikara idea va. Lock the door and come inside. Just after the words left this mouth he realised what he said

Arjun Mv : Aiyo Arjun summa iruka mata vaai ah vachukitu pochu pochu po u r intrested in her nu nanika pora.

Sri Nithya Mv : Aiyo kadavule what is he even saying is he ready for this relationship does he wants to go ahead. Will he force me.

Sri's trance was broken by Arjun's voice.

Arjun : Hey Please Don't mistake me. I meant Come and sit i would like to speak with you

Sri : She went near him and gave the milk glass and was standing there itself

Arjun : Took the milk glass from her and understood her hesitation and thought to clear it out to her.

Arjun cleared his throat again to gain Sri's attention. I said sit down

Sri : Flinched to his high tone and got scared. Because never in her life she imagined her first conversation with her husband would be like this.

Arjun Mv: God wats wrong with you arjun u just scared the shit out of her.

Arjun : Sorry I dint mean to be rude. Please sit down i want to speak with you

Sri Sat down on the bed far away from him

Arjun : He understood her hesitation and spoke. Dont worry I will not force you for anything. U can trust me on this. I actually accepted for this marriage only for my sister.

I am not in a stage to accept this marriage or you because I am in love with someone whom I would not be able to forget that soon.

We would just like be two roommates sharing the room.

I know this might be hard for you but i can't commit to this marriage. I am sorry

Sri was She was crying mess but she understood him that he needs time. So she said it's ok I understand and moved to bed to take the pillows and bedsheet to sleep on the floor

Arjun : Thank you for understanding and u please sleep on the bed il sleep on the couch or the floor

Sri Nithya : It's ok no problem il sleep on the floor u don't have to take the trouble.

Arjun said No it's not ok either il sleep on the floor or we will sleep on the bed.

Sri's Eyes widened by his statement and she was looking at him with moist eyes

Arjun : Don't take me wrong u choose the side and it's a king size bed so we both will fit in with a huge gap between us.

SN : It's ok I don't wanna disturb you it's ur bed u sleep il sleep on the floor.

SN mv : I can't handle him being so close with me and that too sleeping with him on the same bed when he is not ready for this relationship will be too hard for me. What would I do now.

Ar : If u trust me you could share the bed with me I would just sleep on my side.

Ar MV : What is wrong with you if she wants to sleep on the floor let her sleep na. Ah what did u just say if u trust me . Man it's not even 24 hrs since u have got married to her.
How do you expect her to trust u.

SN : Yes i trust you. I said to him i just moved to right side near the wall and lied on the bed .

SN Mv : How can I tell you how much I trust you. I trust you even more than myself. I love you Arjun hope ul give a chance to this marriage and will live happily.

Arjun : Thank you for trusting me. I said to her and moved to my side of the bed and lied down.

Both slept due to tiredness. Where as the both where not aware what turn there life is gonna take.

Hello Reader's:

I am back. Guys it's a slow burn story. Il

I am extremely sorry for the very delayed updates. I am the mom of a 1 year old baby. And my baby hates when I use a mobile or laptop. And also it's be so long that I am having a writer's block

But I'll try to update on regularly.

Please do comment and vote. Ur support is my motivation to continue with this story.