And here i was thinking you were worth my time.

Second chapter peeps :) in this one, I'm going to actually write more about skylar, meaning her looks and her behavior. If your wondering why I didn't do that in the first chapter, it's because I just wanted you to see the impact she has on students before you actually 'know' her.

Thanks.

---------------------------------------------

I spent the rest I the school week at home, simply because I didn't feel like going to school, it's not like anyone would miss me. I prefer it at school sometimes, because then I wouldn't have to deal with the people I live with. And no, it's not my family. I lost my family a few years ago.

Sad? Yeah I guess, but you learn to deal with it. I don't resemble anyone in my family what so ever. While they had pimply skin with bronze colored hair, heavy looking, and sort of out of it looks in their eyes.

I had long black hair that is cut into a scene style, toned body, flawless skin, tanned, also because I'm so badass I have piercings. I have angel bites, two dermals under my eye towards my temple, I have industrials in both ears, I have my forward helix done in both ears, my seconds done in both ears and also a horizontal surface piercing going through my bottom lip.

I like post hard-core rock, heavy metal, screamo, alternative rock. Bands like, falling in reverse, bring me the horizon, bless the fall, five finger death punch, escape the fate, sleeping with sirens. Etc, etc.

There is a reason as to why I am the way I am, there always is. Right?

.....

I just came out of the shower, I was getting ready to go meet Juan. We became friends the day he kissed me

-.- he won't let me forget it either, he thinks that I enjoyed it. Which I did, who wouldn't enjoy a kiss from a drool worthy guy?

I must say that there has been I few times where we have kissed. Let's just say that we are friends with benefits, we just haven't done the nasty yet. I repeat, YET...

--JUAN'S POV--

I scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed. I was trying impress her. She was beautiful. I just had to impress her to get her into my bed.

Skylar, her name just rolled off my tounge. Her black scene hair shone. Her big green/grey owl like eyes are captivating, i could just stare into them all day. Ugh, listen to me, I sound like a chick, I had one goal, one goal only. Get her into my bed. I already know that she isn't a virgin, but there's no harm in fun, right?

Just thinking about all the endless possibilities of what I could do with her got me hard. Shit. She's going be here at any moment. I run over to my bed and opened a magazine, yes, one of those magazines an did what any other teenage boy would do.

I finished what I was doing and cleaned up. Ding dong. I smirked, she's here.

I went down stairs and answered the door, what I didn't expect was, she was wearing next to nothing.

--SKYLAR POV--

I skipped down his drive way. My boobs bounced and I laughed, I could wait to see Juan's face. I was wearing a short skirt that was black, it had little layers of fish net. I also wore a tight tank top which had the band falling in reverse on it and my hair hung loosely down my back. The black eyeliner framed my eyes and my rosary checks gave a bit of color to my tanned face.

Juan answered the door and his jaw dropped, I let my eyes roam his body, no harm in looking. I stopped looking when I noticed the bulge in his pants. I let out a laugh as he blushed. Juan, blushing = WOW!

He let me in "y-you look ho-, n-nice" Juan stuttered "haha thanks, you don't look so bad your self" I told him with a slight smile. I turned to look at him, and he walks up ti me until I was against the wall. I started to try and get free. But I couldn't, Juan's to strong. His lips met my neck. And I was still trying to get free.

The memories popped into my head. His hands skidded across my hips, they reached to grip my cheeks, his lips met mine. My leg rose and I kneed him where the sun don't shine. No one touched me like that. I didn't want to go the far just yet. I told Juan that, he didn't listen. It was partly my fault. I shouldn't have worn what I did.

"and here I was, thinking that you were actually worth my time" I growled at his figure, which was laying on the ground as he covered his privates.

---------------------------------------------

Authors note:

< just so you know I have absaloutly nothing against people with disabilities, weight issues etc. If anything, they are probably the nicest people ever :)>

Okay so this is where the favor comes in. I know that I seem rude and pushy, but I'm not. I don't really care, but it's nice to know if people are actually interested in my works.

So can you please comment ??

Thanks, Rachael xx