goodbye, friend

tw - toxic relationship? (kinda idk tbh), death🤑

a low growl could be heard..

kirby sat still in shock and fear, "what the fu-" richie said before being tackled by charlie while charlie growled and tried to bite him. "CHARLIE WHAT THE FUCK!" richie yelled to the boy who couldnt control himself any longer,

it took a moment for it to click in everyones head, "HES INFECTED! EVERYONE GO!" the blonde lady, tatum screamed out. children were grabbed by teens and adults while some stood to watch in fear and shock.

jill stood there while her boyfriend tried to drag her off, "STOP! i cant leave them!" she cried out, "yes you can!, now cmon!" trevor responded getting annoyed with the brunette girl. "no, trevor!, i cant leave them!". "fine. stay here and die, i'll see you if you fucking live, stupid bitch." he said, angry and walked off. now jill was alone with some others, watching as richie tried to fight back, and suddenly.

BANG

the police officer, dewey or dwight riley shot charlie in the head, blood splattering on the wall behind him, hitting kirby who sat in fear and richie who was still underneath charlie. gasps could be heard while jill felt tears come to her eyes, "no.." she mumbled, covering her mouth with her hand. jill saw kirby rush to charlies lifeless body before everything went black. she passed out due to shock.

kirby sobbed and sobbed while richie got out from under charlies body, "no.. charlie, please, charlie! please charlie come back.. dont leave me.." kirby sobbed into charlies shirt. "kirby.. hes gone." richie told her trying not to burst into tears.. "no hes not! hes alive.." "kirby.. he isnt."he said pulling her into a hug, kirby relaxed in his embrace, still sobbing and breathing heavily.

sidney walked back over to see jill passed out with no one helping her, she sprinted over and checked her pulse, just to make sure she wasnt dead. "dewey?!" she yelled out to the older man in the room, "yes sid- oh." he said noticing jill on the ground, "is she okay!?". "shes fine can you help me take her to medical.." "where is medical..?" he asked, "basement. i believe its almost done converting with beds and all.", "okay." he said picking up the passed out jill and walking out, sidney following.

turns out most people ran down to the basement, when sam saw her best friend being carried to a bed she ran over to sidney, "what the fuck happened?! is she okay??" "shes fine, sam. she just passed out." sidney said while dewey laid jill down on the bed gently. sam went to jills bed and grabbed her hand, even though sam knew jill was alright she was still worried. she didnt give a shit about anything other then jill right now. trevor walked over, "i knew something would happen to her dumbass." he scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. sam shot him a glare,

she always thought he was lucky to have jill, jill was kind, pretty, caring, compassionate, and the definition of perfect. hell, if she was given the chance she might even date jill.. fuck, what was she thinking?? she thought.. "maybe have some more respect towards your girlfriend." she told trevor, before focusing her attention back to the passed out jill.

meanwhile the kids were confused and scared in a corner of the room. they just wanted to go home to their moms and dads. liv sobbed into chads shoulder, "i want my auntie.." she cried. mindy rubbed her back as she sobbed while chad held her. anika and amber tried to assure her with words while quinn was busy holding her little brother tightly. tara just sat away from the group. "richie.." ethan said and quinn just kept holding him, unsure of whats happened to her brother. "i hate this shit.." mindy whispered to her twin brother and he just nodded slightly as a sign of agreement.

"guys!, shes awake!" was all jill could hear when she woke up.

a/n - hey yall the sam x jill in here is lowkey wild tbh.. but rn im feelin so delulu its 2am and i have school

tags for reminder -
nyh12333333