🖤Chapter:- 20🖤

»»-----  -----««

»»----- ⚜ -----««

»»-----  -----««

"Opp-oppa you can go—- " Jungkook cut her off by slamming his lips on her while his hand is on her nape, pulling her closer, on his lap, to be exact. He knows what she was about to say.

He started to kiss her passionately. He is sucking her upper and lower lips, equally yet sexually. Y/n is also trying to cope up with his passion and speed but failing, miserably.

He is roaming his one hand all over her body. He made her lay down on the bed without breaking the kiss. He left her lips and, started softly sucking and kissing her jawline, neck and collarbone while removing her backless dress straps, slowly.

He is sucking and smooching her skin so softly and delicately, as if, if he will apply any force then she will broke apart.

Soon he found her soft spot, he started to suck it softly while his one hand is creasing her waist and another is in between her hair.

Y/n is just moaning, helplessly. The pleasure is so much overwhelming for her. There is nothing she wants right now, other than this. Her one hand is clenched on the bedsheet and other one is between Jungkook's hair.

Suddenly Jungkook stopped and look at her. "Do you want me to go??" he asked while having a proud smirk on his face.

Y/n shook her hand as "no", helplessly.

"So, do you want me to continue??" he asked although he already knows the answer. Still he wants to see the desperation in her eyes. Desperation for him. For his touches.

She nodded her head as "yes".

"Words... Darling." he teased her.

"Yes." She replied instantly in desperate tone.

"Yes what??" he said while moving his finger softly and lightly on her body.

"I wa want yo-you to continue." she said while closing eyes and breathing unevenly in pleasure. It's just a mere reaction of his soft touches.

His smirked become more wide after witnessing his simple touches effect on her. He said "Sure... darling" while kissing her arms but he stopped again.

He look at her, only to see the desperation in her eyes, which he is definitely liking it. "I want you to call me Jungkook, I want to hear you moaning my name... understood??" you nodded your head vigorously

So desperate.

He fully removed your dress, leaving you only in your undergarments, just in your black lace bra and panty. A good view of your white smooth and shinning skin catch him off gaurds.