Chapter 1

A/N: Art above is not mine. Just a reminder, this is my AU for FNAF and Demon Slayer and I do not own either of them. Enjoy!!!

~Giyuu Pov:~

Giyuu threw himself at the demon furiously and cut its head off with a stroke of his sword. It had wasted too much of his time, and he had somewhere else to be. Why was the meeting time moved this time of night? He continued on his walk, feeling annoyed. When he got to the hashira meeting, he found that it had not started.

"Mitsuri and Rengoku aren't here yet," Shinobu said. Giyuu hated Shinobu so much, he had personally nicknamed her Shitnobu. She was so mean and rude to him for absolutely no reason. Just because he didn't talk to anyone or let his feelings show didn't mean he was a bad person. He wasn't causing anyone trouble. He heard running footsteps, and Mitsuri particularly flew through the gates, followed by Rengoku. Both of them had urgent looks on their faces. Then Giyuu realized that Rengoku was carrying something. No, it was someone. A little child lay unconscious in Rengoku's arms. Shitnobu rushed to receive them.

"What happened?" Shitnobu asked.

"I don't know. We were getting rid of a demon, and we found her just lying there." Mitsuri explained. The little girl had a few cuts and bruises, but Shitnobu could take care of those.

"Did the demon take her?" Tengen asked.

"We don't know. She doesn't look like she's from around here." Rengoku said as Shitnobu carried the child inside to fix the cuts and bruises.

"Will she be okay?" Gyomei asked.

"Probably," said Obanai, sounding uninterested.

Giyuu followed Shitnobu to get a closer look at the girl. She looked no older than nine, with chocolate brown hair and a bright green bracelet on her right wrist. She looked very pale, but relatively uninjured except for the cut and bruises that Shitnobu was treating. The kid's head moved suddenly, and then she woke up.

A/N: Sorry it was so short!