chapter 1

Uncle: Are you sure you will go alone.
Yn: yes uncle and we are at the airport now. I will board in just some few minutes.
Uncle: you know I can get a ticket for myself and send you there.
Yn: uncle you don't have to. I have already contacted to the building owner and he said that he will send his daughter to pick me up. Now fine? No boy alone will come to pick me.
Uncle: *sigh* ok if you are saying so. But don't forget to-
Yn: call when you land. Do video call so that we know you are still fine. Leave messages after every 10 minutes. After reaching apartment leave a message. Eat nourished food and do well in studies.
Aunt: dear I think you have told yn so many times that she remembers it well. Now don't worry much she will take care of herself. Remember she is our fighter yn. She can handle herself.

Yn, who just finished her school and passed her board exams with 10 CGPA is going to South Korea for her furthermore studies to complete. She has done all the arrangements herself. Yn has a stick which when the button pressed stretches long and she can use it as a long iron rod. That's for her safety.

Announcement: passengers of G8-C, XX airplane shall................

The announcement for the airline in which Yn is travelling through came.

Yn looked at her uncles and aunts and their friends who were just as much as a figure of uncle aunt to them and their children. Hugging then one by one for the last time. She took a group photo and then went off from their to get in the line. Even when standing in the line she kept glancing back to her family. Which she is going to leave behind for some moment of time in her life.

She hasn't assured them if she will be able to come back after completing her studies because she might get job offers there immediately. But if she doesn't then she will come back to India and then apply for job. And about coming back to India during vacations, her family said not to waste money on going and coming so she will live their. And come back only after completing.

Getting in the aisle she found her seat and it was near the window which she was glad for. Sitting in the seat after keeping her bag in the compartment she took out her phone and messaged them that she has taken her seat and is sitting peacefully now.

Yn knows how they must be feeling for her. Leaving their precious child go alone to some foreign country can be really worrysome. But with yn's assurance she made them feel better. As she knows how they must be feeling she didn't get irritated with the fact that they told her to keep messaging after every 10 minutes or so. As it is for her own safety.

Looking out side the window the plane finally took off. Reaching a height she could see the plane getting in between the clouds. She sighed and hoped for her life to keep going in peace.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Suengcheol: Yah!! Jeonghan-ah! Did you bring your whole luggage or what!?
Jeonghan: Yes. I am going to stay with you all for the the following months.
Joshua: 확실합니까?
(are you sure?)
Jeonghan: 네 왜 안되죠?
(yes why not?)
Dino: No,it's just it's your sudden plan. That's why. We were actually happy that the cheater is not going to come with us for the trip.
Jeonghan: Yah! Is this how you are going to talk to your hyung.
Hoshi: if it's about cheating then yes. We love to call you cheater. Cheater hyung~~
Jeonghan: Haish~ is this how I taught you to behave to me. I am offended
Joshua: don't worry they are just joking.
Jeonghan: 응
(Yeah)
Minghao: Let's go out i will take tickets to china and trip there.
Suengcheol: 알았어 알았어 가자 가자.
(Ok ok let's go let's go.)

Chuckling, they all started keeping their things in the vans they have. After setting everything they did stone,paper, scissors to see who gets to go in which van.

Soon, jeonghan, joshua, dino, seungkwan, hoshi and mingyu went in one van. And suengcheol, jun, minghao, Vernon, dk, wonwoo and woozi went in other van.

Seungkwan: let's go to jeju island.
Joshua: we will make sure we finish all the foods in your house seungkwan-ah~
Seungkwan: Did you say anything?

Seungkwan said with 'dare to say something about food and you are gone' eyes and expression.

All: *laughed*

Woozi: they really make every single step of life a game. Haha

Woozi said to himself.

Two hearts leaving their hometown at the same time. One to study and the other to enjoy trip.

3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

                                 Total Word count:979

Should I write this book and upcoming ones in any other languages? Please comment so I can start preparing and also check if I can write it in any of the suggested language.

If you like this chapter give a vote and add it to your library. I will from now on complete the book first and then publish a chapter after every alternate day. So that in future due to some issue I won't face any problem to write a chapter. It will be also good as my holidays are going on and I can write many books now. I can't upload in YouTube because of an issue which seems to not go away so till that I will keep on uploading in Wattpad and insta. Follow me on insta.

See you later~~
Have a nice day/night/evening/dawn~~~~ *giggles*
                        —Authors_Cute_Fanfictions