Coming home late 💙

Start from the beginning

Kyojuro greets you with a smile and a warm hug. Like Mitsuri, he's really happy that you're back and is very vocal about it! ( Much to his father's dismay ) He'll help you with your haori ( Or whatever article of clothing you can quickly take off like a scarf or your sword ) before asking what you want for dinner and the reason for why you're getting home so late.

And for an added bonus, Senjuro greeted you as well! He became really worried about you after the sun set with no sight of you so he was really happy ( And very relieved ) to see you! He even shared some funny stories about Inosuke and Zenitsu that Tanjiro shared via the letters he's been sending him! ( He was giggling the entire time which both you and Kyojuro found adorable )

Tanjiro Kamado

As soon as you walk into the room, Tanjiro is right there, rolling up your clothes and searching for any serious ( and not-so-serious ) wounds that you may have. He's like a worried mother, reminding you of how late it is and how you had him worried sick. Once you're able to get through that ( And boy, will it take a while ) he's pretty chill. He'll grab you some food and'll feed you while you talk about how your mission went. ( And whether it ended good or bad, he'll comfort you and tell you how amazing you did out there! )

Muichiro Tokito

Muichiro immediately pulls you into a bone-crushing embrace. He's giving you kisses while also complaining like a little kid about how it took you forever to get home. He's a bit overbearing with his affection but he'll make you suck it up as a punishment for arriving home so late. ( If he realizes that you're becoming too overwhelmed for his liking, he'll stop ) After that, he'll rush you to eat and change so that he can cuddle with you for the rest of the night. Seriously, hurry up! He's growing more and more impatient with you and if you take too long he'll drag you into your room whether you've eaten and changed or not.

Yuichiro Tokito

Yuichiro is like an angry mother. Yelling at you about the time you're coming home and how beaten up you are. ( If you did manage to get hurt while out that is ) Despite this, he's really gentle when leading you to the kitchen and patching you up. ( His eyes softening as he gives each and every bruise and cut you have his utmost care and attention ) You'll be getting the lecture of a lifetime during this process but once he's done he'll stop. ( And maybe even gain the courage to shyly ask you for affection, specifically cuddles. ) <3

Zenitsu Agatsuma

At the mere sight of you Zenitsu breaks down. He's full on sobbing as he tells you all the ways he thought you may have bit the dust while also whining to you about how mean Inosuke was to him while you were gone. You don't have any time to care for yourself since you're too busy trying to calm down your big baby but when you finally do, he'll just quietly cling to you like a kid while you perform your nightly tasks and such. <3

Kanao Tsuyuri

Kanao greets you with a smile and helps you out of your haori as you ask her how she's doing and such. She was really worried about you and it shows through her actions. As you eat and do all the other tasks you usually do before you go to bed, Kanao stalks behind you the entire time. And, when you finally lay down and ready for bed, she's quick to cling to you like a baby kitten. How cute. <3

Inosuke Hashibira

You would be expecting Inosuke to flip out on you or write you off as dead for taking so long but oddly enough, neither happened. In fact, when you arrived at the Butterfly Manor, he was dead silent. ( Which scared the hell out of you by the way ) He didn't speak much and just followed you around the whole time which you found really weird. Not only that but he decided to be the little spoon when you two cuddled that night which usually never happened! It really freaked you out! ( Don't worry, he was back to normal by the time you woke up the next day. And, you later found out he was just really relieved that you were safe and didn't know how to express it which is why he was behaving so strangely )

Nezuko Kamado

Nezuko gives you a big hug and mumbles incoherent words of glee in your ears. She's really relieved and really happy that you're back in her arms and she'll express that it many different ways. Starting with kisses and ending with some nice, warm cuddles with her as the big spoon. <3

Gyomei Himejima

Gyomei greets you with tears cascading down his cheeks and a big frown. He tells you how worried he was about you as you strip yourself of your uniform and while you fix yourself a meal. He won't say it aloud but he really, really wants a hug. ( Not a long hug, he just wants to be able to hold you for a moment for comfort ) Please catch on and give him attention. He really needs it but wants to put your needs before his own.

Kanae Kocho

Kanae and Aoi are the ones to greet you at the door. Aoi is fussing and scolding you about how late it's gotten and how you're just now arriving home while Kanae just stands there smiling and enjoying your presence. Once you're done getting scolded and patched up she'll take you to the common room so you can wind down. As you eat, she'll listen to you talk about various things while also adding her two cents when she thinks its appropriate. If you feel like it, she's more than happy to give you some cuddles too! ( It'll have to be in your bedroom though. Shinobu isn't fond of you two showing affection to one another in any place that's not there )

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't been posting chapters for my Omori book lately, I haven't been able to find motivation to post lately but as soon as I do, I'll post a bunch for that book! ..Hopefully-