The Pink Dildo

Onika Maraj stepped out of the plane, and into the Floptropica International Airport. She had finally made it

Onika looked around, taking in the mosaic ceiling of the FIA. She stared in awe at the hot pink color palette of the Airport as she walked on the lush red carpet toward the exit.

As she neared the end of the red carpet, her heart filled with excitement, she was finally home.

Onika Maraj was only a few feet from the exit. When suddenly, a loud moan echoed throughout the Airport.

Onika stepped back as pink glitter appeared in front of her. After all of the glitters fell to the floor. Onika's eyes grew wide at the sight standing before her.

It was the Goddess of Floptropica herself, CupcakKe! Onika was shocked. She knew she'd probably meet CupcakKe at some point, but not on her first day in Floptropica.

"Hello there," CupcakKe said floppily. "As you may know, I am the Goddess of the Flops, CupcakKe. Who may I have the pleasure of meeting?"

"Oni-" Onika stopped herself. In Floptropica, she could be whoever she wanted to be. No more did she have to be Onika Tanya Maraj-Petty.

Onika thought for a moment, staring at CupcakKe's outstretched hand as the right name finally came over her.

She grabbed CupcakKe's hand and shook it, "Oh, I'm Nicki Minaj."

"Hello, hello it's nice to meet ya," CupcakKe said enthusiastically. "I have a very special gift for you, Nicki Minaj. "

CupcakKe raised her hand into the air. She snapped her fingers and made slurping sounds with her mouth.

This incantation summoned more pink glitter from her fingers. It swirled upwards into the air. Finally after everything was complete, a large, pink dildo fell into her hand.

CupcakKe brought the dildo to her lips before engraving the letters "NICKI MINAJ" Into it with her tongue, she didn't need a pen or a pencil.

Finally, CupcakKe held out the dildo, placing it into Nicki's hands. "Here it is, your very own legendary pink dildo," CupcakKe moaned. "You are destined for greatness Flop, very few people get a pink dildo."

Before Nicki could say her thanks, more pink glitter engulfed CupcakKe's body She laughed CupcakKeilly as she disappeared to help another Flop in need.

Nicki stood in awe for what must have been ages, looking at her new pink dildo. She couldn't believe she had gotten the rarest of dildos. What was she destined for?

Finally, Nicki walked the remaining few feet to the exit.

She opened the door and smiled as hot sunlight stretched across her face. She cat walked into Floptropica.

Thank you for reading Flops! Stay tuned for Chapter 2! Make sure to comment your favorite Flop Icons and they may be ejaculated into future chapters!