Marriage

We all know that to woman, marriage is something we all want in our life, something we wish for and love to have, we will walk down the aisle and be with our prince charming and the most important gist of it is finding a good, rich handsome, and Caring man☺️. Every girl has their choice in men and that's just it.

But how will we feel when the opposite happen, when the person who we should spend our life with becomes our worst nightmare.

There are many situation as such and the one despicable is when it often leads to death because of the woman's foolishness.

( Will you stay with a man who gives you peace or a man who make you insecure)

There is this story...

This is a story of a woman who has always wished to be with her mate and spend her life with him, she looked forward to the day a man will confess to her and marry her, well to cut the story short, she did find a man who proposed to her and her friends and family were happy for her, then she got married... ( Well not so romantic)

( Before we get married we should always know the man's character and everything to know about our husband)

Now she is in her home, everything was going smoothly for her even her friends were envious of her, she felt at peace but everything changed all of the sudden when her husband starts maltreating her, everything she does wrong, she even felt disgusting to him which confuses her a lot, she later found out that it was becoming serious as her husband would bring home different woman and sleep with her in front of her, she felt confused as to what she did wrong.

She later found out that her husband was very wicked and didn't love her at all, if he didn't love her then why marry her?, she felt devastated but the man said when I met you I loved you but I don't anymore, the woman thought about the promises the man made for her.. ( Remember a man/guy can promise you the sky if that means to get what they want)..

But what could she do, she can't leave the girl, she tried to endure as you all say( A woman must always endure in her married home( This saying has ended lots of life due to marital voilence and toxic marriage). She didn't tell her parents until the man started beating and abusing her , she felt it was high time to make her family know, she went to her mum but her mum told her to be patient, she told her friends and they told her not to leave him and that what will the world think. ( We should remember to always do what's right, don't care what the world say because when the worst happen the world won't be there).

She listened to her parents but the abuse became more and more unbearable with the man toturing her, but it did not end there, he even started coming home drunk and harrassing her but all in all the worst happened and one faithful night the woman couldn't take it anymore which lead to her standing up for herself, the man saw this and was enraged and beat her more until her body couldn't take it anymore and she died... ( What a pity though).

Her parents and friends cried and the man was sentenced to prison, they cried and cried and wished for her to come back to rectify their mistake but she didn't. ( How sad)..

Never stay in a toxic relationship it is very dangerous..

There are lots of cases worse than that which has lead to worse things.. They are very complicated but what we should know is that we should strive for peace, When a relationship is becoming unbearable step out of it, when you can't handle it anymore seek for help, don't hurt yourself.

Marriage is a lifetime happiness and reunion so strive for a happy home.