Trials Of A Woman

It's the Woman choice

Sexual violence are mostly common in the country. Defying woman, rape, abuse, violence and so on, woman are getting vulnerable.

The availability of abuse on woman and girls has increased greatly at the least 106 counties. The rate of depression, anxiety disorder, unplanned pregnant, sexually transmitted infection and HIV are highly common in woman who has experience this violence ( R**e)

More than 160 million of woman aged 15 and above have been subjected to this violence which needs to stop but to no avail. But no, this continues to happen over and over again. Lots of woman has experience this violation ( sexually harassment and rape) from their partners or non partner which has taken a lot of lives from their home.

WELL It is true some countries have stated severe LAW on this act. However, when the law exist this does not mean that they are always compliant. Even the government agencies nowadays don't react to it anymore, you can have experience or heard about the act but you just have to keep quiet because of fear, when you speak it out, it leads to people mocking and Judging your lifestyle and if you should keep it in, you are causing yourself emotional damage, fears and trauma. As a woman we have to take care of our body, stay strong and deny this act not that it is easy, you can go and report and they will tell you, your behavior determine who you are and that you Should have taken care of yourself, that's just the way it is. It is like a stigma, that's why we have to take care of ourselves because nobody will.

Shame to those woman who doesn't pay close attention to her children, we have seen a father commiting violence or unspeakable crime to his daughter as well as many cases  of that,so when dealing with your kids you have to be careful, be like a listener to them and watch their movement, kids of now want to prove they know it all and want to feel among so you have to let them know and understand. Always have time for your children.

We also have cases where it is not force but we wanting to have s*x on our own term. Let us not destroy our life for men, you see when you do those things with them, you are the one getting affected, a man can tell you they aren't doing no more and throws you away, you are the one whose future is unsure when a male rapes you,you are the one suffering while he is enjoying. Don't let the words of a man decieve you or cloud your judgement and home training. A man can promise you the stars and make promises he can't keep and that is to get to you. To  ladies having a boyfriend  seem very important to them, they want to experience the feeling and mostly because of the money, Yes we aren't saying you shouldn't have a boyfriend but you have to be smart, focus on your studies and leave irrelevant stuff, A ladies should get a boyfriend at the age 18 or above, but No, nowadays it's like my friend is havng so I want to have, You want to feel, experience and also feel that you are in the age even when you know you are not.

A man is a distraction for you, get a man when you Know you are serious and that you are ready. Always be positive and clear headed, there should be no thorn in your way.

Please like and support, I really want to hear comment on this novel (◕દ◕) Also I would like to hear your comments on this. There should be no negativity here and thanks.