18

ANYA'S POV

My eyes sparkle as I look at all of the doggy toys from outside the pet store.

"We'll check this pet store out, and if you don't like any of these dogs we can go to the pet adoption event." Papa says.

"Oh I'm so excited for you sweetie!" Auntie Alex clasps her hands together.

"Well, what are we waiting for let's check out what's inside." Mommy smiles.

Papa opens the door and I run inside.

"Hello welcome!" The store owner smiles.

Running towards the dogs I stare at them.

'These are trained guards dogs, it would be pretty useful to have one of these around the house..' Papa thinks.

'I get these are guard dogs, but couldn't the organization have better looking dogs..?' I hear auntie Alex think.

'I don't think I've ever seen such scary dogs before.' Mommy thinks.

"Well Anya, what do you think? See any dog you like?" Papa asks.

Are these even dogs..?

Facing papa, his eyes widen.

'SHE CLEARLY DOESN'T WANT ANY OF THESE!' Papa mentally panics.

"Don't you have any dogs that are more... Friendly looking?" I hear auntie Alex whisper to the store owner.

"Hmm I'll see what I can do.." The store owner whispers.

'Seems like we're needed..' Papa thinks.

Suddenly he hugs his stomach.

"L-Loid are you alright?!" Mommy panics.

"I-I just need to go to the bathroom. My stomach's killing me.." He grunts.

"We should probably go, papa takes a lot of time in the toilet!" I say, holding mommy's hand.

"Yes you two go on ahead, I'll take care of big brother!" Auntie insists. "We'll catch up with you soon."

"Oh o-ok." Mommy worriedly glances at them. "We'll be at the adopting event."

Auntie nods, rubbing papa's back. "Let's go find a bathroom for you."
———————————————
LOID'S POV

Once Y/N and Anya left, Blossom and I exit the back door and enter a car.

"Sorry about making you leave your family." Eren says as he begins driving to the terrorist group's hideout.

"It's fine. We just need to hurry or they'll suspect something if we take too long." Blossom says as she takes out her mask and puts it on.

"So what's the plan?" I ask.

Arriving at Center Park, Eren and I head towards the clock tower.

"Blossom said the bomb should be placed at the very top of the building.." I say cautiously walking up the stairs.

"I'm so worried about her, she's with that terrorist group right now.." Eren sighs. "I have to be with her.. What if something happens to her?"

"She's the best female agent we got. Have faith in her." I reassure.

He takes a deep breath. "You're right. This situation's just a bit overwhelming."

"Relax, we have everything under control. Armin and the other agents have tracked down the other hideouts they have. They'll take care of those dogs with bombs. We need to focus on not getting blown-."