kairosclerosis | oneshot

Start from the beginning

... the day couldn't be worse, first your alarm didn't go off, then the weather was supposed to be sunny and cloud free but guess what? it's one of the worst storms that you've ever seen, on top of that your bus came earlier than usual and you had to wait two hours for the next one. you only wanted to go home, cry in the shower and then go to bed.

the moment you got back to your apartment/house you've noticed the scent of your favourite meal filling your home, a little confused you went into the kitchen only to see a familiar tattooed man cleaning the kitchen. as if feeling your gaze on him his coffee eyes meeting yours. he smiled at you before realizing the state your in drenched to the bone, slightly scraped hands due to falling down the stairs at work/school and puffy eyes.

muttering a quiet hey he quickly got a blanket from your living room, carefully covering your shaking form with the soft material. once he got permission, the dark haired man pulled you into a comforting hug. it was warm, you didn't even noticed that tears have once again started running down your, from the cold flushed, cheeks. you unconsciously nuzzeld your face further into his neck, almost wimpering when he slowly released you from the warm hug. his ringed hands cupped your face, softly wiping your tears away before he told you in a almost whispering voice that he was going to run you a hot bath, only heading to the bathroom when he saw you nodding.

when the idol came back, he carefully guided you into the bath. the brunett informed you that he prepared you your favourite food and that if you wanted and were ready to talk about it you could tell him what happened. he once again left you on your own after being reassuring that you were ready to be left alone for the moment. when the door closed, you took a deep breath, looking around you saw that he prepared you one of his hoodies and sweatpants for you and saw a familiar plush-shark sitting ontop. you smiled a little, knowing you could count on valentino to be there for you and looking out for you. you chucklet a little when you thought about how the idol could somehow always predict when someone would be having a bad day.

after your well deserved bath you pulled the hoodie over you, it was baby blue and had some of the carebears on the front. looking into your reflection your eyes fall onto the plushy sitting on the floor. once you came out of the bath you slowly made your way to the table, seeing the tattoed man setting the table for you both and pulling your chair out for you once he noticed you. slowly sitting down, you eyes teared up once more, the messy haired man made you your favourite food from your childhood, it was set up almost exactly like it was back then. shakingly tasting the food, you couln't stop the tears from falling. you felt him hugging you from behind, arms around your waist and his head leaning against yours. the man whispered encouriges and praises for how well you are doing, letting you rant about how miserable your day was. he patiently listened to you while also making sure you wouln't acidentally choke on your food. 

after finishing, both eating and rambling, your eyes felt heavy and you had to stifle a yawn while 'arguing' with the man for not letting you help with the dishes. you tried to help the coffee eyed man once more but were gently picked up, carried into your bedroom and getting tucked in. falling asleep almost instandly, only feeling the weight of your favourite blanket on top of you and your head softly being petted followed by his calming voice wishing you good night.....

thrillaway is typing...

Hello readers!

I'm so sorry for not updating sooner, i wasn't feeling well and had an exam and I acually also have on thursday.

 I hope you like that kind of thing! I don't mind writing such things as well and remember if you want to request sth feel free to do so!

I didn't really proof read this, since its around 10pm here right now so.. I'm kinda tired. tell me if you find errors so I can correct them

I hope that everyone feels included with the 'you' thing I thing i don't really said much about the appearence exept the puffy eyes and flushed cheeks by flushed I mean that you can tell that that person was out in the cold for a long time.