Take my hand

~ a few months later ~

Lan Zhan was dragging Wei Ying to the lake, it was the early morning at the moment and the sun was about to set, birds were chirping cheerfully and the sky was a beautiful peachy colour, the wind was slight and it was visibly going to be a nice warm day that day." Why are you so exited today love?". Asked Wei Ying while giggling at his excitment. Lan Zhan didn't respond and just smiled mischievously at his lover as he continued dragging Wei Ying. He sat him down just by the the edge of the cliff that was infront of the lake, sitting down next to him. As he sat down, he saw Wei Ying starring at the sunrise, smiling at the pretty view." So, you gonna tell me why you're so exited so early in the morning?". Asked Wei Ying as he turned to face the older.

The mentioned man faced him as well, and although he had a smile on his face, he seemed to be a little nervous." Are you ok?". Asked Wei Ying as he noticed his facial expression." Yes, i want to ask you something". Replied Lan Zhan. Wei Ying nodded, indicating him to ask him what he wanted to ask him." Wei Ying, you have made me a better person, you've taught me how to smile and you make me happy. Everyday i wake up with a smile because you are besides me. I want that to last forever, to be able to wake up next to and be able to see you everyday for the rest of my life. I love you Wei Ying and i always will and i want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?". Asked Lan Zhan as he got infront of Wei Ying and held both his hands in his. Wei Ying smiled at the man infront of him, a tear of happiness went down his face." Yes of course i'll marry you Lan Zhan, i love you too!". Said Wei Ying as he jumped in his arms and hugged him tightly.

They both held each other tight without letting go, they both had big wide smiles of joy on their faces." Are you hungry?". Asked Lan Zhan out of nowhere making Wei Ying laugh at his randomness." I am a little hungry". He replied." Would you like to go back?". Asked Lan Zhan as he put Wei Ying down and put his arms around his waist." Sure, let's go back". He said as he held his hand and they started walking." Yesterday i bought you spices from Caiyi". Said Lan Zhan while they were walking." Aw, thank you love". Said Wei Ying as he got on his tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek, wich made Lan Zhan blush and it made Wei Ying giggle at his cuteness. When they entered, Wei Ying was surprised to see the Lan Xichen, his siblings and his friends being in the hall." Surprise!". They screamed as Wei Ying practically jumped from surprise.
" Congratulations on being married Zheweigongzi". Said Nie Huaisang, his best friend as he came and hugged him.

Everybody came around them to congratulate them and hug them, they were all happy that Wei Ying was able to get better and that Lan Zhan was able to get more social. They both made each other better people and everyone saw it and they were all happy for the two. They all sat down and started eating and for once, the Lan's made an exception and they as well as everyone else talked happily while eating, the cooks had made a mixe of Lan Zhan's and Wei Ying's favorite meals and everyone ate from everything. Wei Ying looked over to Lan Zhan and saw him with Lan Sizhui, him and the younger boy had become friends after Lan Zhan had introduced the two to each other. He excused himself from the group of friends he was talking to and went over to the two to say hello." Hi A-Yuan, Lan Zhan". He said as he went over to hug his fiance." Hello love". Replied Lan Zhan as he hugged him back." Hi Xian-ge". Said Sizhui as he bowed to the older that came." Oh i already told you you don't have to bend to me we're friends". He said as he put a hand on his shoulder.

The boy nodded and they both giggled at each other as Lan Zhan looked at them, smiling at his love. After Wei Ying was done talking to the young boy, he and Lan Zhan both went to sit down on a bench that was infront of the hall." Thank you for today Lan Zhan, i had forgotten how much i missed all my friends and my siblings". He said as he leaned on Lan Zhan and put his head on his shoulder, closing his eues to relax." I'm happy you're happy love". Replied Lan Zhan as he smiled at his lover. They both relaxed, peaceful in each other's arms as they smiled, both having the same though, they were going to spend the rest of there lifes together." I love you Lan Zhan". Said Wei Ying as he played with his lover's hands and kissed his cheek, the older looked at him and kissed him softly, and gently pulled away too reply." I love you too Wei Ying".

"Forever".

Heyyyyy! It's the end of the story😋 thank you to everyone that read i hope you enjoyed it. I started a new story and i'm posting it soon but i will be uploading less cuz i have my exams😮‍💨😮‍💨 but i hope you will enjoy it