Night time love

When the two entered, everybody once again momentarily looked at them but then looked away because of Lan Zhan's slight but very obvious glare and went on with their conversations. The two sat down on the seats they had sat on during lunch. Wei Ying smiled fondly at Lan Zhan as the latter once again took a bottle of spices from his sleeve and gave it to him. They were eating and Wei Ying so badly wanted to talk to Lan Zhan, but he knew that one of the many Lan rules forbade talking and eating at the same time, and he had promised earlier on to Lan Qiren that he wouldn't break the rules, so he kept quiet and concentrated on eating.

Luckily, they finished their meals quiet fast and Wei Ying was able to convince Lan Zhan to leave the hall to walk around the cloud recesses. They were besides each other, enjoying each other's company and the peace and calmness that serounded them. They made there way back to the Jingshi, both changing into there sleepwear, Lan Zhan getting ready to do his nightly routine of reading a book while Wei Ying decided to find some paper and ink to draw, as he didn't feel like reading and didn't want to sleep yet. While Lan Zhan was busy reading, he did notice that Wei Ying would often look in his direction, but he payed no attention as he hadn't said anything to him so he didn't deem it as something to adresse.

When Lan Zhan was done with his book, he turned to Wei Ying to see that he was still busy drawing, he went over to his bed, not wanting to be impolite and invade the younger's privacy for the sake of his curiosity in case he was drawing something personal. He was minding his business when he noticed that Wei Ying was walking towards him. He looked up and looked at Wei Ying, wondering what the younger was going to do. Once infront of the older, Wei Ying gave him a exited smile, hiding his drawing behind his back.Lan Zhan looked up at him, starring him in the eyes." Lan Zhan, i drew you something". He said as he looked exitely at the older, the latter raised an eyebrow, indicating him to continue or show him the drawing that he was still hidding behind his back.

The youth took out the drawing from behind his back and handed it to the older, who took it and looked at it, examining it closely, softly smiling at the drawing that was in hands. It was a picture of him sitting on his desk that was in his room, with a bunch of cute little bunnys in the room, including him holding a few of them." So cute right, who knew i was such a great painter". Je said proudly, finally looking ober at Lan Zhan, noticing his soft smile. He could feel his cheeks get a few shades darker. Feeling shy, he looked away from the boy, walking to his side of the bed, sitting down and after some time, deciding to lay down.

He could Lan Zhan doing the same after some time, and he also noticed how the older had placed the painting next to the small shelf that stood next to his bed, as if the older wanted to be able to see it any time he would walk in his room. He could feel the older's closeness, and as he turned around, he saw Lan Zhan was in the traditional Lan sleeping position, looking as ethereal as always, he once again couldn't stop starring at the older, who seemed to notice, as he turned his head to the side. Seing that he was caught starring, Wei Ying looked away, pretending like he wasn't just starring at the man, wichemade the said man smile at the younger's cuteness, but didn't question him, knowing that he would probably get more flustered, so he turned his head back around, looking at the sealing." Good night Wei Ying". He said before closing his eyes." Good night Lan Zhan". Replied Wei Ying, both falling asleep right after.