Good morning

The next morning, when Lan Zhan woke up he could feel something around his arm. Moving his head a little, he saw Wei Ying cuddled up to his side while hugging his arm. He turned his head again, feeling a little shy that the younger was so close. He could feel his face get red, his heartbeat got faster. He was feeling flustered, but he obviously didn't want to wake the younger up, and he didn't mind staying in this position either so he just layed there, waiting for the other boy to wake up. It was getting late by now as it had been almost an hour since Land Zhan woke up, so he kind of had to wake Wei Ying up as they had to get going if they wanted to get to cloud recesses before the curfew.
He slightly shook him with other arm but that didn't work. He tried to get out of his hold to stand up and do something but the younger didn't let go. So he tried calling his name out." Wei Ying". He said." It is time to wake up". He continued." Wei Ying, wake up". He tried again but the younger still didn't respond. He felt a little bad that he had to wake the younger up by now but he knew he had to as they had to go home.

He turned as much as he could and got an idea, he was a little nervous to try it but he did g really have another choice." Wei Ying". He said as he started to push some of his hair back, caressing his soft cheek. After a couple more attempts, Lan Zhan was about to give up when the younger suddenly woke up. Being caught off guard, Lan Zhan stopped moving his hand but didn't remove it. The younger, who just woke up could already feel his cheeks get coated in the colour red." G- good morning Lan Zhan". He said slightly stuttering at the beginning." Good morning". Responded the older as he slowly removed his hand from the younger's face." We have to leave in a little". He said quietly to the younger, who sat up and looked around to search for his outerwear.

" When do we have to go?". He asked as he got up from bed and took his clothes and put them on." We should go in a couple of minutes". He responded." Oh why didn't you wake me up earlier, i know you wake up early". He said feeling bad for making Lan Zhan wait." You looked peaceful, i didn't want to disturb you". He replied." You wouldn't have bothered me, you can never bother me". He said, the last sentence to himself but Land Zhan heard it, wich made him smile a shy smile. Not long after the two finally left the inn after saying goodbye to the owner." Lan Zhan, how far are we from cloud recesses?". Asked Wei Ying." We are a couple of hours away". Replied the older. "I can't walk that long tho". Whined the younger one, to wich the older didn't say anything.

They were walking and about to exit Caiyi when they noticed a small place where an older woman seemed to selling sweets." Lan Zhan can we please get some". He asked while pouting and giving Lan Zhan the biggest puppy eyes he could do. Naturally, not being able to resist Wei Ying's cuteness he yes with a nod of his head. The younger skipped over to the old lady with a big smile on his face while Lan Zhan walked behind him." Hello miss". Greeted the younger as he came infront of the woman." Hello young masters, how can I help you two?". She asked as she looked at the boys. Wei Ying picked some of the sweets that he then gave to the women for her to put in a small box so that they could carry it." There you go young man". She said smiling.

The two were about to leave when the woman called out." Hey before you two leave, you two look good together". She said and then giggled more to to herself. The remarque made the two boys blush a deep shade of pink, both shy that the woman thought that they were together. They both left without saying anything, to shy to look anywhere else but the ground." Ah young love". Whispered the lady to herself as he smiled and shook her head, watching the two boys walk off to the exit of the small city. Meanwhile the two were walking in total silence, it was a little awkward for the simple reason nthst the two were too shy to even look at each other but apart from that it was peacfull and comfortable it always was when they were together.