That's the sound of the police.

Justin's POV:
We're standing in the club and the police came. Right now they are standing infront of me, ready to arrest me. Scooter will be so pissed off when he hears this. Oh i will be grounded for weeks, i giggle, i don't listen to him anyway. So who cares.
'Sir. Last time we ask will you please step out of this club and in our car willingly?' The officer asks for the second time. I don't think so. I will stay here dude. 'No' i giggle. 'We want back up. It's a 220' the officer says in his walky talky. I swallow. 'So Sir, you don't obey. So we're forced to get you in handcuffs. He says and at the same time i had my hands against my back. This dude is superman! I tried to fight the police man, but he is just the hulk. So fk strong. We walk to the car. He opens the door and directed to me to sit in the backseat. I disobey ofcours. 'You don't make it easier for yourself or us, you know that'. 'Yes i don't need easy' i say proud of myself. 'The police push me in' ow, that hurt my back and hip. 'Ey you don't have to push me! That's unessesary'. I yelled. But i don't get an answer out of the police. He just closed the door and step inside the drivers seat. The car took off.

The car is riding for two minutes now and i felt uneasy. It's like i become more and more dizzy and nauseous by the minut. Should i tell them? No i'm strong i don't need them. But what if i vomit all over their seats in this car. Would they be pissed? I can hold it an little longer right? All this questions. Maybe i have car sickness like scooter always tells me. I didn't want to believe it at first. I always drink in the car and nothing happens.

(Good to know, scooter always puts medication in the drinks. But Justin doesn't know this. Stt. Keep it a secret). 

But right now it's different. It's like all the windows are out and i feel wind flowing inside. It's like the car is speeding so fast. everything is very fast moving around me. I get hot, sweat is dripping from my forhead. How much longer?!? And then It all went black after.

Police pov:
'The drunk guy is uneasy in the backseat Carl.' 'I see John' 'don't do drugs kids' they laughed together. 3 more minutes and they arrived. 'He looks delirious Carl, should we do something?' 'That seems not right, call a doctor to come to the station please'. 'Yes i do' 'hello police officer John speaking, we need an ambulance to station east. Guy doing drugs is becoming delirious 10 minutes after arrest. Thank you. 'They are coming' 'great'.

At the station.

'Hello Carl and John, what do we have here?' 'This is Justin we believe, justin was smoking weed and mariuana in a club nearby. Justin disobey the question to leave the club and started a conflict with us. We arrested him but in the car to here he became delirious'. 'Alright place him here in this cell, so thr medical staff can check him. I try to call family to pick him up'. 'Yes chief'.

Scooters POV:
Were is he?!? The concert starts in half an hour!! I can get very angry at him but now i'm worried sick. Most of the time he doesn't eat with us but he's always on time for a concert. I tried calling him for over an hour now. Ugh. 'Did you already get in contact with him Scot?' Mama jan asks also very worried right now. 'No' 'did...did you already tried the police?' Mama Jan say uneasy. The whole team is seating backstage waiting. They are all worried sick. Justin don't just stay away before a concert. Something must happend.
Suddenly my phone gets off 'everyone looks at me hopefull' 'not his number guys, but i will pick up now' everyone sighs.

'Hello? Scooter speaking' 'Hello Sir, police Atlanta. Are you anywhere related to Justin Bieber?' F*CK F*CK MY WORST NIGHTMARE BECOMES REALITY! I paniked. The team noticed and worried more. 'Y-e-e-e-s-s-s' i stutter. 'Can i set my phone on speaker sir?' 'If you want' i fastly set my phone on speaker. Make an stt gesture so that the team will listen. mouthed 'the police' to Mama Jan. Her eyes opens widely and she's suddenly wide awake.
'Alright back to business, we have arrested Justin for doing drugs and disobeying a police officier in a local club'. He did what?! The papparazzi would like this, shit. 'Okay.' I response. 'But that's not all. We have taken him to our station, but in the car he became delirieus. We have sent an anbulance.' 'Oh wow. You said in the car? He's car sick, so mabye that is his problem.' 'Aright, that's good to know. Is there anybody who can pick him up? We have write out an fine and wanted to speak with him about disobeying. But right now isn't the best moment. 'Understand, i will be there in 5 minutes'. 'Good evening Sir' 'thanks, see you'. And i hang up the phone.
Everyone is looking at me right now. 'I'm going to the police station. To pick him up and then we will see about the concert, okay?' I say. Everyone nod. 'You sure about the concert? That mabye Justin will do the show' Mama Jann said. 'I'm not sure yet, but i think that i couldn't get him to cancel it'. 'Right, you must go now. Bye.' 'Bye'