♡Part 22♡

I rub my eyes and yawn. Slowly sitting up, I feel a pair of hands fall off me. I turn towards Tom and smile. I give him a peck on the cheek and get up.

After god knows how long in the tour bus we got the chance to pick out a hotel. This one has a huge pool and amazing food. Dinner was amazing.

I open the door to exit my room just when I see Jayla was about to knock on it. "Oh hey Jayla." I say laughing a bit. "Hey um someone left you a package?.." she points toward the door with her thumb.

"Oh thanks." I walk past her and into the kitchen where I see a box. "It looks... familiar." I turn around and see Jayla isn't there anymore. I shrug and open the box.

Books. The same exact ones back at home. What are they doing here? "What the fuck.." I mumble backing away. I bump into someone and immediately turn around. "Shit you okay?" Jayla says. "Oh uh yeah. Thanks for letting me know about this." I say gesturing towards the box.

"What? I didn't.. I just woke up." Jayla says making a confused face. "But you just-" I turn around to look at the box and sigh. "Listen it'll go away just give it time." Jayla says rubbing my back.

I shake my head. "I don't know.." I turn around to face Jayla again. "I'm just gonna go back to my room." I walk past her and walk into my room. I close the door behind me and sigh. I rub my temples. "You okay?" I look up and see Tom stretching. "Oh. Yeah yeah I'm fine just a little stressed."

"Well I'm gonna practice for a bit. Wanna sing for me?" Tom grabs his guitar and sits on the bed. "I'm not sure I remember the last time I sang." I say rubbing the back of my neck. "Well maybe you should try.." Tom says. Slowly a smirk appears on his face.

I grin. "Okay fine." I walk over to where he's sitting and sit in front of him on the ground. "What song?" I ask. "Do you know Don't Jump?" He positions the guitar in his arms. I nod.

"Alright let's start." He begins playing.

————————————————————————
"You did amazing!" Tom stands up a tackles me. "Ow! Tom!" I laugh. He's on top of me. He's looking straight into my eyes. Fuck he's so hot.

"I'm gonna go get breakfast. Want anything?" He says pushing himself up. "Uh yeah but I'll get it soon." I say smiling at him. "Soon? I'll get it just tell me what you want." He says. He helps me up onto my feet.

"It's fine just go." I grin at him. "Okay.." he says walking backwards slowly before leaving the room and closing the door. I rush to my luggage and open it. I grab one of the thongs from it and go into the bathroom.

————————————————————————
I hear Tom enter the room. I'm not even gonna explain on what I'm wearing but I think you can guess that it's one thing. And one thing only.

I unlock the bathroom door. "Oh there you are—" he stops and stares at me. I grin, biting my lip.

His tongue pokes his cheek. "Well fuck Kiara..."  he slowly begins to walk up to me. "I didn't know you'd be this sexy in a thong." He grips my thighs pulling me closer to him. I wrap my arms around his neck.

His hands slide up the back of my thighs and to the sides of my thong. He pulls it down as his lips meet my collarbone.

I close my eyes and try not to sway. He sits down on the bed and pulls some to him so that I'm straddling him. He adjusts my legs on either side of him and pulls me against him.

His lips meet mine as his hands go to cup one of my boobs. "You're so beautiful," he mumbles. I want his mouth on me so bad I can't even think straight.

Tom moves his hands and presses his palms to my back, urging me to sit up straight. As soon as I do he lowers his mouth to my breast and glides his tongue across my nipple. I whimper.

One of his hands moves to my hip. "I want you on your back." He whispers. He keeps one hand on my back as we switch positions, pulling me from his lap to our bed.

He's bent over me massaging my boob as his lips kiss my neck softly. My hand falls to the button on his jeans and he removes my hands out of the way.

He begins to unbutton them himself. He has to break away from my neck to grab a condom. He slides out of his pants and boxers and puts on the condom.

He takes my leg behind the knee with his right hand, and then his lips meet mine. He thrusts into me and I gasp.

He pushes deeper and I'm moaning into his mouth. He's groaning against my neck. His lips and hands are everywhere on my body.

It's hot and tense. "Fuck Kiara.." he breathes. The muscles in his legs become tight and he begins to shake. I feel him release in me and he brings his lips to mine. "I fucking love you."

————————————————————————
YAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYA MORE SMUTTT PLEASE TELL ME I IMPROVED. ANYWAY IM MARRIED LOVE YA CJ!! TYSM DOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!

I hope you enjoyed and more sure to please vote :3 !!