♡Part 17♡

I grab the bottle of Vodka and pour myself a glass. "To Tokio Hotel!" I say raising my glass. "To Tokio Hotel!" Everyone repeats. I bring the glass to my lips and drink.

Today Tokio Hotel got rewarded for the greatest hits. It's amazing here and there is lots of fans. "Shit! Tonight is one of the best nights ever!" Jayla yells over the loud screaming and music. I smile widely.

I look over at Tom and see his eyes lingering over the girls trying to fight their way past the bodyguards. I roll my eyes at him and pick up my glass of Vodka again.

"Hey! HEY!" I look up and see Tom standing up from his seat abruptly. "Careful! Don't hurt her!" I shift my gaze towards the girl on the floor being pulled backwards.

"Why are we even here?.." I mumble. "Because I said so." Gustav says. I look at him confused. "You are right next to me Kiara I can hear you." He says crossing his arms. I flip him off.

I look back over at the girl to see her tightly hugging Tom. I clench my jaw. "No need to be jealous! He's always like that with girls!" Georg yells over the music. "I know." I stand up. "Why don't we go say hi?" I say smiling.

Jayla rolls her eyes. "Seriously Kiara?" She stand up as well and puts her hands on my shoulders. "No." She says it firmly and grips my shoulders tightly.

I back away and turn towards Tom and that stupid bitch. I walk over to them and rest my arm on Toms shoulder. "Oh hi there." I give her my best fake smile. "Hi!" She says looks straight at Tom. I snap my fingers in her face. "Hello? Look at me. I'm talking to you." Her gazes shifts to meet mine. "What?" She yells over the music.

"Kiara maybe you should—" I cut Tom off. "No. I wanna meet her!" I put my hands on my hips. "What's your name?" I ask facing her now. "Who are you?" She asks. Her face looks like she just saw guts being shat out. I walk closer to her. "Answer my question." I feel Tom grab my wrist but I rip it away from his grip.

"No! Who are you?!" She says pushing me. I stumble backward. My eyes widen and rage overcomes me. I take one step forward and swiftly I give her one hard slap. Her gasp is loud. So was the sound of my hand and her cheek colliding.

Silence. I feel arms wrap around my waist and pull me backwards. "Fuck you!" I yell, flipping her off.

————————————————————————
Everything is a blur. I hear people around me talking. I open my eyes and let out a soft groan. When my vision clears up I see Tom looking down on me. My head is laying on his lap. "Where are we?" I ask my voice cracking a bit. I rub my eyes. "In the tour bus." I hear Bill say. I turn my head to look at him.

He smiles at me and I smile back. He has the same smile and Tom. How cute. I then feel a sharp pain in my head. I slap my hand onto my head and sit up. "You are so fucking crazy." Gustav says walking in.

He's holding a bowl of something. "I made you my hangover soup." Gustav hands it to me and I take it reluctantly. My head feels like it's about to explode.

I lift the spoon up, scooping some of the orange liquid. I bring it to my lips and sip on it a little. "I'd make this for Tom every time he drank too much the day before." Gustav says laughing. "I guess tonight he didn't want to get too drunk. That's new."

Gustav sits down next to Bill. "Where's Jayla and Georg?" I ask after pulling the spoon out of my mouth. The soup isn't bad but it isn't good either.

Bill points to the seats on the other side of the bus. I turn my head in that direction and see Jaylas head resting on George's chest. I love their relationship.

"We're almost at your house." Tom says glancing out the window. My eyes widen. "What?! No! Hell no. Take me to your house I can't go back to mine!" I say desperately. "What? Why not?" Tom says chuckling.

"Because I told my dad I was staying the night at a friends house. Not going to some party or event!" I say sitting up straighter. "Why would you tell him that?" Bill asks. "Because he'd never let me go without parental supervision.." I mumble a tad bit embarrassed.

"Okay fine you can stay at ours." Tom says. "But we don't have a guest bedroom. So.. you might have to sleep in one of our beds tonight. Or even on the couch if you'd prefer that." Tom says smirking.

"Well some boy is gonna sleep on the couch." I say rolling my eyes. "Okay this is the girls stop!" I hear some old guy yell. "She's coming home with us!" Bill yells back.

————————————————————————
I put the bowl down and wipe my mouth. Tom grabs my hand and I stand up. My legs shake a little as I do so and I hear Tom giggle a bit. "Shut up." I laugh shoving him playfully. "You know.." Tom says leading me out the bus. "You were pretty feisty tonight.

I step off the bus with my hand still holding his. "It was pretty sexy I'm not gonna lie." He winks at me, letting go of my hand while walking toward the door. I hear Gustav tell me to come on but I think it's throbbing.

————————————————————————
YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT I TRIED TO MAKE GHIS LONGER LIKE A BIT BUTS ITS LIKS 900 AND SMTH WORDS AND I GOT TIRED OF WRITINF. MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE NEXT OART GHSY WILL...ANYWAYYYY

I hope you enjoyed and make sure to please vote :3 !!