♡Part 16♡

"That doesn't even make sense." Jayla whispers to me. I roll my eyes at her and turn my head back to the board.

Science is one hell of a class. We are dissecting frogs today and Mrs Kelly is teaching us how to. I've been trying so hard to focus but last weeks events keep running through my mind.

I sigh and raise my hand. "Yes Kiara?" Mrs Kelly says. "Can I use the restroom?" I ask. Mrs Kelly sighs. "Can Jayla really remember anything I say?" Mrs Kelly puts a hand on her hip.

"No but I'm sure Hayden will have some notes for me to read." I glance and Hayden. Hayden is an acquaintance of mine we obviously met through science class. I fell asleep as Mrs Kelly was explaining and when I woke up I realized that I hadn't written anything down. Hayden had offered to let me copy down her notes.

Mrs Kelly sighs once more and motions for me to leave. "I reluctantly get up from my seat and walk out the door. While walking to the bathroom I see Toms class. He has Math right now. I smile at the thought of him but keep walking.

Nobody knows how much I miss him. I miss his touch so badly. So so so badly. I really want him to kiss me again but I don't know if I should feel that way.

I push open the bathroom door and walk into a stall. I was obviously not gonna use the bathroom. I was gonna text Gustav.

————————————————————————

Gustav?
You

Yeahh?
Chubby cheeks

I want to know how Tom is doing..
You

Okay hell no. Im not getting in between you two.
Chubby cheeks

Gustav!!! Please I just wanna know how shit is for him
You

I don't care. Hell no.
Chubby cheeks

Could you at least tell me something?
You

Bye!
Chubby cheeks

What? GUSTAV!
You

————————————————————————
"Asshole.." I mumble. I stand up and unlock my stall.
————————————————————————
I sit down with my hands empty of a tray. "Not hungry?" Bill asks chewing on a fry. I shake my head "nope." I see Gustav out the corner of my eye and glare at him.

"Why are you so mad?" Olivia asks in a high pitched tone. I look up at her and see Toms arm around her. She has those stupid puppy dog eyes and a pout on her face while looking at me. "Fuck off Olivia." I say flatly.

She gasped dramatically and looks at Tom for assistance. "Tom! Did you hear her?!" She says with her mouth wide open. "Nobody's gonna believe you Olivia." I say before Tom answers.

Toms eyes meet mine and his are full of panic. I have a smirk pasted on my face. "Nobody likes you. So why would they wanna believe you." I say speaking in her high pitched tone.

She looks at me confused. Soon enough just like that she remembers. "I-I-" she stutters. "You don't know that!" She says slamming her hands against the table. She turns to Tom "and you... How could you!" She stands up and stomps off like a bitch she is.

"Wait what?" Georg says. I look at Tom and his eyes are filled with amusement. He smirks at me and glances at the door.

I nod and we both stand up and walk out the cafeteria.

————————————————————————
His lips smash onto mine and his hands caress my waist. My arms wrap around his neck and I pull him closer to me.

I break away, breathing heavily. "Shit.." Tom says backing up until his back presses against the wall across from me.

"I.. I don't want you to play with my feelings Tom." I say looking over at him. His eyes lowly move to look at me. He stands up straight. "I never wanted to Kiara. Never."

I bite my lip to keep from crying. That's all I've been wanting to do now. To cry and cry and cry. I hate it. It makes my throat feel weird. "How can I know that for sure?.." I ask.

"I don't know." He shrugs. "But what I do know is that I.. I love you Kiara."

MEOWWW?!

————————————————————————
HI GUYSS IM FINALLY BACK AND WHEN I GOT ONTO WATTPAD THERE WAS 113 NOTIFICATIONS AND MY JAW WAS ON THE FLOOR IM NOT EVEN KIDDINF ATYSMMMM I LOVE YOU ALLLL!!!! THANKFULLY I GOT MY MOM TO GIVE ME MY OHONE BACKK!!

I hope you enjoyed and make sure to please vote :3 !!