Prologue

In this part kartik will transport in future when he meet his children .

Note - I don't have any intention to hurt anyone's sentiments .
______________________________________

The scene start from when abhira confessed their love and everyone isolate akshu and akshu remember her parents specially her father . She never saw her mother and everything was her father .

Akshu ( holding her and kartik picture ) - I wish papa aaj aap hote toh sabko samjhate and most important mujhe samjhate . No one understands me papa bade papa bhi nahi . Agar aap hote toh shayad yeh situation hi naa aati aur tilak wale din hi confusion dur ho chuka hota .

And she cried remember her parents . She was alone in the home as all were went to some buisness associate 's anniversary party leaving akshu alone . Loneliness and akshu are the best friend after her father's death she is lonely and now is habitual of live alone .

On the other side a man is seen in the garden of goenka villa . He was looking confused as everything was looked change .

Man ( in mind ) - yeh goenka villa badla badla kyu lag raha hai . Aisa kyu lag hai main kuch saal aage aagaya hu aur guard bhi naya hai .

He wake up the guard and guard was shocked to saw kartik infront of him . He wake up with jerk and shout

Guard ( frightened ) - bhoot ....bhoot ....bhoot....kartik sir ka bhoot  ( and move away from him )

Yes the person is kartik and he look baffled at him .

Kya keh raha hai yeh main aur bhoot said his mind confusingly .

Kartik ( bewildered ) - yeh kya keh rahe ho tum .

He go close to him but guard go away from him .

Kartik - dekho main human being hu real human being bhoot nahi hu .

Guard calm down and look at kartik weirdly . He touch him and confirm that he is a human being .

Kartik ( back off ) - ab toh yakeen hogaya hai naa ki main asli insaan hu aur main iss ghar ka beta hu aur kairav aur akshu ka papa hu kartik goenka naam hai mera .

Gaurd ( laugh ) - tum pakka mazak kar rahe ho . You are hamshakal of kartik sir naa kyunki kartik sir ko maare 15 saal hogaye hai . 15 saal pehele maar Gaye the woh plane crash main .

Kartik was shocked to heard that and thought .

15 saal pehele ?? Plane crash main but main toh plane crash se Bach Gaya aur ab yaha khada hu . Yeh kya horaha hai mere saath ughhh he thought and get frustrated .

Kartik was clueless heard that and he not able to think properly . Kartik was thinking all this just then he heard a sweet voice which give him peace which he find in naira 's voice .

Voice - kya horaha hai yaha shamu kaka .

Kartik saw toward the direction from where voice came . He saw a sweet girl is coming she has a angelic face but she was in pain and was looking pale too . Kartik felt pain to saw her like that . She was confused to saw her in his house .

Kartik ( in mind ; confused ) - yeh ladki kon hai isse pehele kabhi nahi dekha . Who is she ??

Akshu didn't see kartik and backfacing him and talk to guard .

Akshu - Shamu kaka itna shor kyu hai . Aap theek toh hai naa ?? Koyi chor hai kya ??

Guard - ha akshu bitiya chor hi hai khud ko kartik sir keh raha hai aur unse shakal bhi milti hai jaise naira mam aur sirat mam ki milti thi .

Kartik was shocked and bewildered heard that .

Yeh ladki akshu hai par yeh toh bahaut badi hai meri beti toh 13 saal ki hai confused kartik .

On the other side akshu was shocked to heard that .

Hamshakal ?? Papa ka but how it is happened . Agar woh papa ka hamshakal hai toh phir yaha kaise aaye ??

Akshu turned and saw was shocked to saw kartik . Kartik and akshu look at each other . Akshu was numb and blank to saw kartik in front of him after 15 years . She unable to register anything in her mind .

Kartik cluelessly look at girl . Seeing his eyes he can recognise that he is his princess which resembles to naira and he can recognise this eyes in the crowd of million .

Mera Maan keh raha hai ki yeh meri bacchi but how ?? Yeh toh bahaut badi hai aur guard isse akshu keh rha hai . Yeh ho kya Raha hai Krishna ji think kartik .

Pata nahi kyu aisa lag raha hai ki yeh papa hi hai . I felt same peace near him which I felt near papa think akshu .

Their trance was broke by guard 's voice .

Guard - akshu bitiya aap jaake aaram kijiye main isse police ke hawale kar ke aata hu .

He was about to take him but akshu stop and said .

Akshu - nahi aap rehene dijiye I know him . Aap jaiye aapna kaam kijiye ( to kartik ) aap andar aaiye mere saath .

Akshu held his hand and take him inside . Akshu and kartik both felt peace as they can feel each other . For the moment akshu felt she shouldn't take stranger inside but other moment her heart said she is safe with him and nothing will happend to him as she thought that kartik might be kartik come in her dream to console her like every time .

Akshu take him inside the goenka villa Kartik look around the whole house and was shocked to saw garland on his photo .

Kartik ( shocked ) - yeh meri photo pe haar kyu hai ??

Akshu - what papa yeh aap kya keh rahe ho aapki death ko 15 years hogayi thi plane crash main aur aap abhi mere dream main aaye hai like every time . Aapko pata hai kab aapki princess ko aapki zaroorat hai toh aap aagaye .

Kartik was shocked to heard that .

Kartik ( stunned )  - What are you  saying ?? You are my daughter ...my princess .... Yeh kaise ho sakta hai . Meri beti toh 13 saal ki hai aur main sach main Zinda hu aur main plane crash se bach gaya aur ek dam se gayab hoke yaha goenka villa aagaya aur ab mujhe kuch samjh nahi aaraha hai .

Akshu was stunned to heard that . She pinch herself and realised it was not a dream and now she saw suspiciously toward him and get scared .

Ohh god ek minute ke liye papa ko dekh ke emotional hogayi aur socha it's a dream but yeh dream nahi sach hai aur main inhe andar le aayi yeh kon hai how he know all this ??  . Kahi chor toh nahi . Mujhe bahaut daar lag raha hai akshu thought and get scared .

Akshu look scared and go away from him kartik too was clueless as he don't know what to do .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hii guys I am back with new story . Suddenly idea pop in my mind and I wrote this . Mera exam postpone hogaya and I have time so decide to write . Hope you like it

Precap - akshu and kartik emotional moment , kartik know what his family done with his princess and kartik blast on goenka family .

Do vote and inline comments too