[Bonus Chapter]

This is a continuation of the last chapter, so yes this is still Punk Esidisi and Scene Kars.

The two were alone now - in a small luxury room with a sofa the size of a king size bed, perfect for what the two what were planned to do. As soon as the doors closed behind them they were on a frenzy, their salivas mixed as their tongues intertwined in a choreographed tango they were both very familiar with.

They were too occupied with their tongues that they didn't noticed that their bodies moved to the large velvet sofa, their bodies pushed each other onto the soft sofa - Kars being the one pinned down against it.
Kars looked up at him with sultry eyes, "oh, so you wish to top me tonight?" He smirked.
Esidisi gave a nod," I have such sights to show you, my darling, if I may?" he bowed his head with a smirk plastered on his face.
"You may, I am excited to see what you have in store, I always know you will surprise me whenever you are top," Kars grinned up at the fire lord.
Esidisi smirked and looked down at Kar's booty shorts, his hands began to tug on them to pull them off.
It slowly slid down Kars large muscular thighs and off him entirely, showing his erect penis trapped behind his black fishnet stocking.
Esidisi licked his lips tenderly and ripped the stocking for an opening for him and his partners penis like he were a beast ripping through flesh of its prey.
Kars bit down on his lips - he had lost count of how many fishnet stocking that had been ripped by Esidisi but he always loved the sound and feeling, it always excited him on how impatient and hungry Esidisi was for his gorgeous body.

Esidisi's fingers wrapped around the length. He began to stroke up an down on it, Kars held his head back in pleasure from the sensation and let out low moans and whimpers from his tender lips - though the two did this often they never got bored of it.

Than, Esidisi wrapped his lips around the tip and began to bob his head up and down on the shaft hungrily.
Kars looked upon at his partner with lustful eyes, captivated by the sight of the starving fire lord.
"Yes darling, devour me..." he moaned, his meaty hand placed upon Esidisi's beanie which sat upon his head to hold him in place.
Esidisi's mouth made dirty loud sloppy hungry slurping sounds as he took the entire length down his throat, using his long tongue to pleasure and moisture it from the inside.

Kars bit down on his bottom lip with his fang - meanwhile he felt something trail up his arms like a snake, it was hot and steamy and thick.
He looked to his side to see Esidisi's veins trailing up both his arms like two large Amazonian anaconda's.
The purple haired one glanced down at his partner and saw him smirking, he was up to something devious.

"What do you have planned, Esidisi?" Kars asked, also smirking - he was rather excited for whatever Esidisi had in store for him, he knew his lover always had something wonderful planned whenever he would dominate Kars.
The punk fire god did not respond to the question, he just continued to slurp and bob his head on Kars' cock as his veins continued to trail up his scene queens partners muscular arms.

Kars than felt the veins slowly drag his arms behind his back and tie together.
He then connected the dots of what his partner was attempting to do; "oh, Shibari, classic. And how resourceful to use your veins, Esidisi."

The fire god took Kars' penis out of his mouth but continued to stroke it in one hand, "thank you, my lord, but this isn't just simple shibari."
He smirked widely as Kars than felt the veins slowly raise him off the sofa, he looked up to see the veins wrapped and secure themselves on a ceiling railing above the two men.
"Oh, suspension? My, how exciting, we have done shibari before many times but suspension not so much, how delightful Esidisi!" Kars smirked, feeling the veins also slowly wrap around his legs and tie them together.
Soon enough, he was suspended in mid air, vulnerable to whatever Esidisi had planned for the man.