Breaking the firewall (49)

Start from the beginning

Guard - ok mam. But what if he make noises?

Y/n - listen, first of all I don't care if he lives or dies. All I want is information if he didn't utter it then I will surely kill him to death. But for now I want him alive and if he make such stupid noises then, do whatever you want but keep him alive.

Guard :- ok mam.

End of OTP

Then y/n speed up.

Yoongi got a call of Jin.

OTP

Yoongi - hello jin Hyung.

Jin - hello yoongi, listen make sure that the girl should be catch asap, and also while catching her take care of yourself too.

Yoongi - yes Hyung, and I will give my blood and sweat to find her.

Jin - hmm good. I am cutting the call, bye.

Yoongi - bye.

End of OTP

Then jisoo, Jin, namjoon and Hoseok took rest of the members to their own mansions.

And Ni-ki is going with blackpink.

Here y/n is trying to go as fast as she can and is trying to distract Yoongi.

While driving y/n see a gun. She took it and shoot it at Yoongi's car and tier got punctured.

Y/n :- my aims are never missing.

Y/n then took the chance and drove in full speed to college.

As she get there, she get out of the car and went to the guard, who was waiting for her.

She get there and he bowed. He gave the key to her. She checked first, if there is suit case and pouch in the car or not.

And there the suit case and pouch.

Y/n :- you can go now.

He bowed and went from there. After he left, y/n took the pouch with her.

She sit in the car and drove to grocery store.

.

.

.

.