Sweet apple acres

author; hello guess who im here to do another chapter so get ready in 3 2 1 read thanks for all your support now back to the story ........

y/n pov 

i open my heavy eyes an look at the clock 5:30 am . i sit up still drowsy an go downstairs to the kitchen an grab a can a { your favorite drink} sit down an sip it slowly yawning an rubbing my eyes. after a few minutes pass by i finally start to feel a little energized. as i sit up i walk to the fridge an find {your fav food} and start to cook it you admit your not a good cook but it is still edible.Guess i gotta take some lessons you thought as you finished cooking your breakfast an sit down.after i finished my food i put the plate in the sink an go upstairs an grabs some clothes. An proceeds to the bathroom shower brush your teeth an get ready to ask for the job at sweet apple acres.i grab my keys an the essentials an walk out closing the door an locking it. looking at my watch its about 7:30 an proceed to journey to sweet apple acres .waving an smiling saying hello to everyone. cant believe how friendly everyone is here. magic everywhere vendors fresh pies, clothes ,jewerly etc etc .after walking out of ponyville i see apples an proceeded to the trail i had to go down . its a long walk but its good for the legs after awhile i came up on a big red barn with a cute house beside it surrounded with apple tress far as the yes can see..then i hear a familiar voice at the barn.

Applejack: y/n howdy what are you doing here in these parts *she smiles*

y/n; i was going to see if you needed any help with the picking apples.id like to help out since yall did alot for me.

applejack: yea we can use an extra hand big mac is down at this moment he overworked himself an got sick an applebloom my little sis is at school.anyways you ready to start y/n

y/n: i was born ready *smiles*

y/n pov: we proceeded to an area where there is a big cart ladders . applejack shows me how to do it after awhile i started to get a hang of picking apples but here is plenty more to pick we started picking an we filled up a cart after a hour or so .

applejack: lets take this cart back an gettin some apple cider brewed .

Y/N pov: i nodded an help pull the cart to the to the barn wasnt a very far walk but that cart was extremley heavy as we pulled to the barn she opened the barn an there was machines everywhere . this is where they make the cider everyone loves .

applejack: lets get these apples peeled an ready to be put in the mixture for the cider.

y/n : ok so this is what you do everyday it must be some hard work for you.

applejack: shoot this aint nothing im used to it wait till there is a festival in town which there should be one coming up in a week so we gotta get as much apple cider as we can .

Y/n w: wow im amazed on how much you can do thats why your muscular your a hard worker.

y/n pov :apple jack blushes an looks away.i can tell she liked the complement on her body .

applejack: w-well are you ready to start peelin these apples *she smiles*

i nodded an started to peel the apples on a machine .it was better then doing it by hand i can admit that.after we got half the cart down a gray headed ,green skinned old woman comes with some cider an 2 pieces of apple pie to eat.

???: heres yalls lunch take a small break yall worked hard an i never seen you around here before whats your name  mine is granny smith i been here for along time working in these same fields you see here today .