Fucking creep???

We all changed and went out to the lake.

(You can change it)

I go out to the lake,My arms liked with Jaylas but when we get there Austin looks me up and down and smirks...Jaden have him a glare and looked at me."hey y/n!" Jaden said hugging me."hey" I said jumping a little."it's fine I'm not gonna do anything?" He said."I know it's just...nothing." I said hugging him back.

Jaden left and so did Jayla and all the other girls.I went back to the cabin to get my phone but I didn't go alone...
I was being followed by Austin!

When I picked my phone up I felt hands wrap around my waist from behind and pull me away from my bed."wtf?let go?!" I said trying to pry the hands off me."you look so fine y/n..." Austin breathed into my ear.He pushed me against a wall right across from a window and pinned me there.

"GO AWAY!" I shout."Awww?not even a little fun?" He pouted while grinning,inching closer to me.

I saw Jaden watching through the window and then he quickly left sight...Begging for him to please not leave me!

Austin kissed me,k didn't kiss back...I instead started crying?Jaden slammed open the door,pulling Austin off me.

"Bro wtf?" Austin said shoving Jaden off of him. "Get tf away from her." Jaden said making eye contact with Austin."No?!" Austin said,taking my hand and pulling me out the cabin.

"AUSTIN LET ME GO!" I shout

He throws me in the lake and jumps in right after?Then he holds me under the water...never letting me go back up!I can't hold my breathe anymore and start panicking?

WHERE IS JADEN WHEN IM ABOUT TO DIE?!WHERE IS JAYLA WHEN IM ABOUT TO DIE?!
WHERE IS JAVON WHEN IM ABOUT TO DIE?!
WHERE IS MADISON WHEN IM ABOUT TO DIE?!

Mh breathing slows down and then it all went black...

I woke up on the deck,Alone.No one was near,not anywhere in sight?It was dark outside and I could see the stars.I lay there just staring,thinking...

Am I dead?

I fell asleep again but woke up in Jadens arms while he carried me to my cabin.I only realized it was Jaden when we were right in front of the cabin.

"WHERE TF WERE YALL?!" I shout,jumping out Jadens arms and looking at him."what?" He asked."K was being held under water and yall were NO WHERE!" I shout again."Y/n...he didn't take you to lake Otem?he took you to lake Walka?" LAKE WALKA?!

HELL NO IM FUCKING KILLING AUSTIN!HOW FAR DID WE FUCKING RUN!

"But why didn't you follow him?HE COULDVE RAPED ME?!" I shout."I did but Jayla pulled me back to the lake?she thought you and Austin had something and wanted me to leave yall alone!" He said."but...did you get raped..." he said.His voice a little shaky."honestly I don't know?he held me under water for so long that I passed out?" I said and shrugged."Im fucking killing him." Jaden said though his teeth.

He was walking off and I walked into my cabin and saw everyone peacefully sleeping,knowing I wasn't there.Fucking bitches.

I sigh and lay on my bed,trying to fall asleep but I end up wondering off into a thought?

What if he did do smth to me and I don't know?Should I get tested?What is Jaden doing?Is my breathing okay?Will I ever go swimming again?Jaden said not to be alone with Austin and now I know why.

He almost killed me.
_____________________________________
AN:I know this chapter is short but I'm tired and it's hella cold in my room but I'll give more chapters whenever I have to chance,Gn!