OH SHIT

"Oh My God.YOU SAID SURE WHY TF WOULD YOU SAY SURE?HE COULD BE PRANKING YOU AGAIN YOU IDIOT!" Charlotte shouted."I know but I wanna give him a chance at least?" I sighed."fine.but if he breaks your heart,or does smth to hurt you,you said you wanted to give him a chance sooooo.." Charlotte said while leaning against her pillow."just shut up and let me sleep?" Jayla groaned."fine...Bitch!" Charlotte said sarcastically."Oh I can show you a bitch?" Jayla said back sarcastically."No no no...it's fine!" Charlotte assured Jayla."yeah..." Jayla said and fell back asleep.

The next morning I woke up and did my normal routine and then went to get breakfast.Pancakes!

"Heyy!" I said sitting across from Jayla and Madison.They we're about to talk when Javon came and sat next to me?"Jadens talking about yesterday btw...He said y'all made out and shit?" Javon said.

WTF?!WE NEVER EVEN FUCKING-WHEN,HOW,WHO,HUH?!

"What?i recorded the whole thing and we never made out?!" I said."Send it to me so I can show the table alr?" Javon said while standing up."yeah..." I said and got on my phone.I sent Javon the video and watched as he shown his phone to his table,then Jaden looked at me and squinted his eyes.

Jaden got up,grabbed my arm,and took me outside to the back of the cafeteria.

"Jaden wtf?!" I said."Why did you record that shit?And even then,why did you let Javon show the table!Now Austin thinks your free to touch and do shit with?!" He said angrily."What?" I said."He was rambling on abt how he wanted to fuck you,touch you,and make you his!" He said."that shit doesn't make sense why you said we made out." I said crossing my arms."IF K DIDNT HE WOULD HAVE THOUGHT HE COULD DO THAT SHIT TO YOU!I SAID IT SO HE WOULD THINK YOUR TAKEN!" Jaden whisper shouted at me."Oh..." I said looking down at my feet and un-crossing my arms."yeah 'oh' now he knows your free to touch and have sex with!All I can tell you now is to NEVER go anywhere alone with Austin okay!" Jaden said staring into my soul."mhm.." I nodded.

He took his hands off the wall behind me and started walking back into the cafeteria,me following behind.

K sat down,not saying a word!I wasn't really reading the room,not until one of the workers started yelling at a boy?Who in this camp,had no name.He was never talked about,he never talked to anyone and no one talked to him,Mr.no-name.

Anywaysss

One of the workers started yelling at him about smth he did,no one knew what he was doing till the worker shouted it...

"WHY TF WOULD YOU TOUCH YOURSELF HERE BRAXTON!" He shouted.ohhhhh shit!
(PLEASE THIS HAPPENED AT MY OLD MIDDLE SCHOOL AND I HAD TO ADD IT FOR DRAMA💀)

I saw everyone spit their food out and gag.While they were doing that,I wanted to know who he was touching himself to?Then while the worker was pulling him out,he also pulled Madison out...

I wasn't really piecing together the puzzle till Madison came back,jaw dropped,eyes popped out the sockets,and her shivering."what?" I said.

"I know who he was touching himself to..." she said and threw up?what?OH SHITTTT!

We all started bursting out in laughter while she just sat there,staring into the trays soul.All the boys gave us a look?

Shit I would too?you see a whole table of girls all fall to the floor laughing,rolling on the ground,one of them contemplating life,right after you found out someone was touching themselves...

Anywaysss

We all wanted the drama and shit to talk to each other about so all of us left the cafeteria and snuck around a corner to watch Braxton get kicked out of camp 💀,wonder how that talk w his mom went?

We all went back to our cabins to laugh our asses off!

We were dont laughing when Austin knocked on our door...I just HAD to open it!

"Yeah-oh hey..." i ssid."hey?we're going swimming in Otem,y'all coming?" He asked."sure..." I said and turned around and asked everyone else.They all said sure."okay meet y'all there!" He said,while he was leaving he winked at me.I wanted to kms right then and there!