Harriet comes over to us.

"Captain Jack Harkness." He looks at her. "And who are you?"

"Harriet Jones." She introduces herself. "MP for Flydale North."

"Nice to meet you, Harriet Jones."

"Likewise."

"Stop it!" Dad rolls his eyes, blasting the extinguisher once more. "We need to get to the Cabinet room!"

"The Emergency Protocols are in there!" Harriet explains. "They give instructions on aliens!"

"Harriet Jones, I like you." Dad beams at her.

"Me too." I agree, running out the room with Jack, the rest following us.

*****

We get to the Cabinet room just as the Slitheen catch up to us.

Dad grabs a bottle of alcohol, spinning to face them with the sonic screwdriver aimed at it. "One more move and my sonic device will triplicate the flammability of this alcohol. Whoof! We all go up. So, back off!"

The Slitheen hesitates, looking at the bottle.

I grin and move next to my dad with Jack behind me, his eyes narrowing at the Slitheen. "Question time." I smirk dangerously. "Who exactly are the Slitheen?"

"They're aliens." Harriet answers.

"Yes." Dad says sarcastically. "We got that, thanks."

"Who are you both, if not human?" One of the brothers asks.

"Who's not human?" Harriet frowns.

"They're not human." Rose nods at me and my dad. "And I don't think Jack is as well."

"Can we have a bit of hush?" Jack asks.

"Sorry."

"So, what's the plan?" He turns to the Slitheen.

"But the Doctor has a Northern accent." Harriet whispers to Rose.

"Lots of planets have a North." I remark, turning to look at them. "Now can we have quiet please?" I turn back to the Slitheen. "You've got a spaceship hidden in the North Sea."

"It's transmitting a signal." Dad continues. "You've murdered your way up to the top of government, what for? Invasion?"

"Why would we invade this God forsaken rock?" Another Slitheen scoffs.

"Then something brought the Slitheen race here, what is it?"

"Slitheen isn't a race." Jack wraps his arms around my waist. "It's their surname."

Dad looks at us, then back at them. "So they're family?"

"Family business." One of the brothers correct.

"Then you're out to make a profit." He frowns.

I nod my head. "I recognize one of them. Jocrassa Fel Fotch Pasameer Day Slitheen." I look at the Slitheen on the left. "You don't recognize me, do you?"

"Should we?" Margaret laughs.

"You don't remember who helped to stop you from trying to kill my mum back in that house? I was only a few months old, but I was a very smart baby and got K9 to shoot one of you." I smirk.

The Slitheen take a step back. "You're a fearless one. Not a single bone in your body is weak."

Jack chuckles. "Taught her well." He kisses my cheek, brushing his lips across my ear. "I have your guns in my pocket. Specially my middle pocket." He whispers with a slight growl.