No One Ever Told You-Molly Kestner

{I cried when I heard this song ..}
( May be mistakes ! )

You walk the halls and fight back tears.It hasn't changed a day in years.And it still feels like nobody cares so you keep walking.

You go to lunch and all you see
Are they ones who've caused your misery.Its funny how a room so full can feel so empty.

You don't know what you did to be treated like your unwanted.You kill yourself slowly with your words your mind is haunted.

You can't see the glow in your smile
You don't know the power in your words.And you've never felt the fire in your heart.You don't know.Cause no one has ever told you.

You step inside your trailer and meet your mother with another man.This is a house but not a home.Cause when you're here you're still alone.

Mama beats you up with words with alcohol on her breath.You want to run away from here cause this is worse than death.

You don't understand what you did to be treated like you're unwanted.You kill yourself slowly with your words your mind is haunted.

You can't see your smile glow in your smile
You don't know the power in your words.And you've never felt the fire in your heart.Cause no one has ever told you.Never told you.

You've been so strong held on so much longer than you thought you could.
But it's about time someone told you your beautiful.

And I see the glow in your smile even though you don't know it's there.And there is a fire in your heart been there from the start and it sets you apart.But no one ever told you.

But now,somebody told you.