『02』

As you walked up to the building, after school in your uniform, as your uncle said in the letter, you saw a familiar figure at the gate it was your friend Isagi in his uniform standing there in hesitation. You walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder, he seemed to be startled by it and screamed in a surprisingly high pitch. " Oh, sorry isagi," you say. " Oh no it's okay,".

He says as his heart is calming down, he then takes a second look at you and was confused why you were here. "What are you doing here?" you ask before he could, " I was going to ask the same thing but once I got home last night I got a letter from the ' Japanese Football Union ' and it said to come here. What about you? the same thing? " Isagi explains then asks. "Actually no, I got a letter from my Uncle Ego to come here," you say a bit confused.

"Wow, that's strange we both got letters from different people but to the same place," Isagi says a bit surprised. "Yeah, I know, it's weird. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens," you reply.

As you both stood at the gate, you couldn't help but feel a bit of excitement as to what was going to happen next. You both looked around the building, trying to find a door, and finally did. As you opened the door, you and Isagi looked at each other with bewilderment. What was this all about? You both walked in and were immediately greeted by a crowd of teenage boys in their school uniforms, meaning you were the only girl there.

You and Isagi entered the crowded room getting shoved and pushed, " Here hold on to my hand " you say to Isagi grabbing his hand and moving through the crowd. Isagi was blushing hard from your bold move, you then stopped and look forward to a stage with isagi next to you still holding on.

Isagi looked around and recognized some people there. ' Sennou's star player, Okawa. The tallest high school athlete, Ishikari. Even Nishioka, the Messi of Aomori, is here. Huh? Is everyone here a forward? ' he thought.

There was a lot of murmuring until the lights got a little dim, and it got quiet. The lights on the stage got a bit brighter and a tall-skinny stick-looking figure with a microphone next to his mouth walked on stage.

"Congratulations, diamonds in the rough. According to my personal judgment, the 300 of you are the best strikers under 18. I am Ego Jinpachi, the man hired to make sure Japan wins the World Cup."

You recognized that man just by his fucked up bowl cut and figured, it was your uncle. Your heart started beating really hard wondering why that scary man wanted YOU here, all your childhood he would scare you.

He cleared his throat and said, 'I know you all have worked hard to be here, and I'm proud of you. You have the potential to become some of the best players in the world, and I'm here to make sure that happens. I'm going to push you to be your best and help you reach your full potential. I want to bring out the best in each and every one of you. So let's work together to make sure Japan is the best team in the world.'

"Huh? What did he just say?"

"Wins the World Cup"?

"Who is he?"

"Do you know him?"

"No, no clue."

You heard whispers, you gripped tighter to Isagis hand. He turned to you and noticed he also gripped you a bit tighter to your hand.

"Simply put, there's one thing Japanese soccer needs to become the best in the world. It's the birth of a revolutionary striker. I'll be experimenting here to turn one of you, into the world's best striker. And that's what this facility is for.

Blue Lock."

A huge screen behind Ego projected the big words ' BLUELOCK ' and a pentagon.