📸 Chp 39 (Complete) 👱🏻‍♀️

Start from the beginning

The last line from Jungkook makes Rosé giggling like who the hell wanted to get marry with a picture? But Jungkook is happy to see Rosé's smile again. Her tears still stuck in her eyes.

"I apologize so many times to you but for the last, I want to say I'm sorry for everything I did to you." Jungkook said with sad tone.

"I forgive you. I want to apologize because I didn't tell you the truth. I hide it from you. But I still need to go to Australia. I'm sorry." Rosé can't hold her tears.

She turned around and wanted to go out from the room but stopped by Jungkook.

"I wanted to follow you to go Australia but I don't want my sister live alone here. If you don't mind can you come here when you had free time?" Jungkook said.

Rosé nodded and Jungkook opened his arms gives the clue that he wants Rosé to hug him. Without thinking too much, Rosé runs and hugs him. How they missed each other hugs. This time Jungkook is also crying like a baby over Rosé's shoulder.

Crying is a normal thing when you miss someone you love. That's why they're crying for a simple thing.

"Well, well, well. What a couple doing here? Crying like a baby wanting a milk from their mom." IU coming inside the room.

They're releasing their hug and feeling embarrassed when IU says that. They quickly wiping their tears.

"It's not that big deal. You both can go to Australia." IU saying while smiling because she knows both of them will happy.

"Really? But I didn't book the flight yet." Jungkook said.

"I booked yesterday for you. But you two will go separately." IU said.

"Why separate?" Jungkook asked.

"How do I know which flight is Rosé chooses. I randomly booked the flight but you will see each other soon at Australia in the same day." IU rises her eyebrow.

"Uhm.. but how about the work?" Rosé asking.

"You're so lucky because you don't have a schedule for promoting the brand in this month. So you can go vacation there." IU explained.

"But I already resigned and how about that?" Rosé is so confusing.

"I don't take it. So you still can come here for being model. Oh, I almost forgot. Jungkook, just go to Australia. Don't worry about me staying alone here. I have my work." IU said.

Jungkook's eyes wide open after IU said that. That means IU heard everything they said in the room. It's embarrassing.

"So, what we gonna do later?" Rosé asked.

"I want to meet your parents." Jungkook answered.

"Really? You're not afraid. My dad is fierce."

"Hold on. What? For real?" Jungkook is little shaking.

"I'm kidding." Rosé laughed.

They holding their hands and walking out together.

"I love you." Suddenly Rosé saying that.

"Huh? What were you saying?" Jungkook asking purposely. He heard that but he wanted to listen it again.

"I love you." Rosé said it again.

"I love you too." Jungkook shyly smiled.

-📸 The end 👱🏻‍♀️-

________________________
Finally, this story is ended. I'm sorry if you guys waited so long to read until the end. But still I want to say thank you for reading my story. I appreciate for your patience to read this story. Thank you again.
_________________________

Here's Jungkook being an angel in the crowd

________________

Don't forget to stream and support our soloist here. Seven by Jungkook.

 Seven by Jungkook