Ch. 3

3rd Person POV:

Everyone goes back to their rooms as Y/N is wandering around and decides to check up on Benny.

Y/N's POV:

I arrived at Benny's room, and I knocked to no response. I knocked again, but still no response. So I opened her door slowly to avoid conflict, and her room looked like a gamers dream. There was every console you could think of and every game you could think of, while the TV was around 3/4 of the wall. The game inside the N64 was a copy of Majora's Mask. I decided to say fuck it, and play. When I started up the game, I was met with an already played save file. I decided not to play that and started a new one. The moment I was near a body of water in the game, I lost control of Link, and he went to drown himself over and over. Then, the TV screen erupted in static as the words "Benny Drowned" appeared. Then the next words were "Your next"

Y/N: "Wrong your, it's Y O U ' R E."

Then Benny had half of her body sticking out out of the TV with a frown.

Benny: "Oh, come on. At least let me spook you!"

Y/N: "No can do. Especially when it's that noticeable."

Benny:"Was it really?"

Y/N: "To me, yes. It was very noticeable."

Benny: "Okay, Grammer police."

As Benny said this, she was slowly falling out of the TV. I quickly ran and managed to catch her as she somehow didn't notice she was falling out of the TV.

Benny: "Thanks."

Y/N: "No problem, now is there something you want to do?"

I set her down onto the floor

Benny: "I guess I could play some games with you. If you don't mind."

Y/N: "I don't mind at all!"

Me and Benny played until it was lunch, and Slenda had told us telepathically that lunch was ready. By the time we were downstairs, lunch was already laid out on the table. It looked good, and I knew it was going to taste good.

(Timeskip because I want you guys to read this, and I'm getting lazy, and the dedication problem is popping up.)

I just finished my food when I decided to go back to Benny's room to continue our game.

Y/N: "Benny, you in here?"

Benny: "Yeah, just give me a second."

Y/N: "Alright."

After a while, Benny had opened the door and pulled me in (No, not for something like that. That's later in the story).

Y/N: "So, you wanna continue where we left off?"

Benny: "Yeah! Who do ya take me for?"

We then played until it was time to sleep, which was annoying as we both were basically gameaholics.

___________________________________________

So, sorry for the long wait. I was reading a multitude of other things on here, and we recently had testing week in school, so there was that, and I just, in general, forgot about this. I'm so sorry for making you all wait so long for so little. Please do let me know what you think of this story and who we should... "Have a chat with" first.

Word count: 470 (sorry!)