Chapitre 26

(Y/N) Pov:

You held your head into your hands, breathing heavily. It wasn't the sentence that (B/F/N) told you that was putting you in such a state, it was the feeling that it was true.

It explained everything! All the fragments of your life, all your thoughts... It hit you like a bullet, were you just living for the entertainment of others?

(B/F/N) looked at you with concerned eyes, they didn't know how to comfort you since they had no idea how you'd react. So, they were beyond confused when they saw you stand and yell all of a sudden.

-"I KNEW IT!!!!" You exclaimed fists in the air. They were facepalming seeing you dance a self-made victory dance.

-"Huh?"

-"My conspiracies theories were confirmed! The only thing is that we're not living in a simulation, we're not living at all!" (B/F/N) blinked. They were not expecting that. Yet again, there's a reason why you two were best friends

-"I didn't know you'd take this so well...." They mumbled, sweatdropping. You turned towards them.

-"And you then? How did you take it?" You asked, they looked away, frowning.

-"There's a reason why I told you this... I would have gone insane if not. All these things... The truth... I couldn't act the same when knowing these things. I had to fake myself, to lie to you and they weren't happy with that. They thought that I was a bad guy or something... That I was deceiving you to my own benefits... Of course they couldn't know the truth before I'd explain to you but it still hurts." They told you, clearly uneasy. You were still a bit confused.

-"Who are they?" You asked, sitting back next to them, they sighed.

-"the r£@∆£r§, of course, who else? They are the reason we exist in the first place." They explained, ignoring the fact that their voice distorted for a second but you still understood the word they were trying to say.

-"I see... Well, now I think it's better if we think of something else alright? I mean... I don't want to suffer from panic attacks every single second." You said, they smiled, they thanked you for that.

-"But..." You started tilting your head towards them, something was still left unexplained.

-"What does my sketchbook has something to do with that?" You asked, wondering. (B/F/N) lets out a 'Ah right!', they had completely forgotten about it. They sweatdropped again, How could they forget it? It's literally the thing they wanted to talk about. They scratched their neck nervously.

-"How to say this... Uhm... Your sketchbook somehow shows drawings of your life while unconscious? Like... You could know the future thanks to it?" They said, more asking, they didn't know how to say this casually. You stopped what you were doing to look at them with wide eyes. 'What. The. Fuck?' How is this possible?

-"What kind of drugs are you on?" You asked, bewildered. They sulked down, you could almost see the anime effect.

-"I'm not on drugs! It's true! See by yourself!" They exclaimed at you, trying to persuade you. You were looking at them with an unimpressed look but thought about it anyways. 'It's not like it's the weirdest thing they said to me.' You facepalmed before glancing at your sketchbook. You hesitated before taking it, which has picked (B/F/N)'s attention. They stopped what they were doing.

-"(Y/N)! I... Don't think you should do that-"

-"That's what you told me to do, are you serious?" You raised an eyebrow at them, seeing they still tried to prevent you from seeing the drawings.