Chapitre 13

We reached the 700 views! Thank you so much!

___________________________________

(Y/N) Pov:

The three of us stayed silent after the officer got out. Well it was mostly me and Christoph waiting for German Empire to start talking. Never in a life time I will talk to him first! It's also a sign of respect since well, he's the one in charge here. I sincerely hope that he will not ask Christoph to get out too! He's my only emotional support here! I didn't have to wait too long until German Empire restart talking.

" Now that he got out I think we can talk more freely now." He said before organising whatever was not in place on his desk and looked back at us. Seeing that we were both still standing near the door and hadn't move an inch, he sighed and get up. We froze at the sudden move. He walked up towards me, I got very nervous and he seemed to notice it but he passed me and walked behind me. I wondered what he was doing when he pulled a chair towards his desk where another was already set, he sat back and indicated us to sit. Christoph did as told instantly while I was hesitating.

"I'm not going to hurt you, if it's what worries you." He says looking at me. I blushed from embarassment, it was the first time he speaks to me directly and it was because I was standing next to a chair without moving. I was too embarrassed and nervous to talk back to him. So I just sit down, mouthing an unnoticeable apologie. I swear he smiled a bit!

"After all, your case is one of a kind, it would be a shame to ruin it. How about we talk about it um?" My feet suddenly became very interesting.
"Even if Christoph here used the term 'angel' to describe you I can see clearly that you're not one but that doesn't mean you're not special." I didn't like it one bit, I can sense the interest he has from there.

"Maybe you're really from another world like it was told, it would explain your foreign appearance, plus the way you act shows that you may be an 'ordinary' citizen." It was freaking scary, he can tell all of that when I didn't even speak to him! I'm not a careful person either, he could easily take important informations of the future from me!

"But there is a thing that bothers me: like we say before, nobody here looks like you so it's a real schock to say the least, you saw our surprise yourself." I forced to look up at him, he was scrutinizing me with a concentrated look.

"You, on the other hand don't seem to be shaken up by it. Sure, maybe you had the time to accommodate to it but it's only been a week. I'm sure it would take more time to completely trust and befriends beings that doesn't look 'human', for you at least, and soldiers to add on that. But there you are, acting this way with Mr.Christoph here. If I didn't know it I would say that you know eachother for years." Why is he like that? Why is he so good at reading people? The way he looked at my soul like he could take away the answers before I could even talk. I realise that if I slip away one bit of information, it could change everything! Why am I now in Back To The Future?! *Cough* *cough* let's go back, okay?
.
.
.
"Apparently, it seems you were already aware of our existence before that, am I right? How, I don't know but I want to find out." There it is, the question I was waiting for even if I didn't think it would be so soon. Can I told him? Of course not. Can I lie to him? Again no, he would see it and he will grow suspicious of me. I just don't know what to do!

"Forgive me for that question, but I never got your name, can you tell me? Now that I think of it, we never introduced ourselves properly." He asked. I blinked. Why would he ask that? Okay that's pretty obvious but why now? Now that he just asked me a question that stress me out. Is it a diversion ? Or a trap? Just fuck it, it's not everyday I get to introduce myself to the German Empire!