𓆩ᥫ𝟓᭡𓆪

𓆩︶꒦꒷ꨄ︎꒷꒦︶𓆪

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 : 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈Umeko, like usual, was far from the group, as Kakashi questioned Tazuna she sat with her back against a tree

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Umeko, like usual, was far from the group, as Kakashi questioned Tazuna she sat with her back against a tree. She was stressed. Her first time using limitless for anything other than training, it was exhilarating, and horrifying. That was the first time she had actually used it on instict or from a sense of danger. "Dad did say it was tied to the subconcious..." She hummed. 

Umeko had been zoned out for quite A bit of time, it was only when she heard the sound of A kunai being brandished when she finally started paying attention.

She really wished she had started to pay attention earlier. As the scene in front of her was nonsensical at best. "Ehm- Naruto. That was really cool and all, but if you lose any more blood you're going to die." Kakashi commented, making Naruto's face pale. "Probably A good idea to stop the bleeding now." Kakashi chuckled.

"No! I'm too young for it to end like this nonono!" Naruto sputtered out an incoherent mess of panicked ramblings as Kakashi stood in front of him, un-affected as usual. "Naruto, you have A self abusive personality. It's called Masochism." Sakura pointed out. Umeko held back her laughter as the scene played out before her. Ah, an entertaining group to travel with for sure.

~漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~

The group sat on A gondola boat ride as they were taken across the vast waters of the land of waves. It was oddly peaceful, mist obscuring anything that was in front of them as the sounds of ribbiting toads and crickets filled the group's ears. Umeko could most definitely fall asleep to it. However even she knew when the right time to doze off was, and this was most definitely not ideal.

"The bridge isn't far now. Our destination is straight ahead, the land of waves." the man steering the boat quietly announced, The group looked ahead in anticipation, as they moved through the fog it parted to reveal a large bridge, it was imposing and clearly hadn't finished construction.

"Woah! Its huge!" Naruto yelled out. "Quiet! I told you, no noise!" The riverman hushed. "Why do you think were traveling like this huh? Cutting off the engine and rowing, moving through the dense fog so they don't see us." The man explained. There was silence for a moment as the group looked over to Naruto with annoyance.

"Mister Tazuna." Kakashi quietly called. "Before we dock i would like to ask you something." Kakashi voiced, despite the man's chatty and quite frankly rude behavior on the way here, Tazuna stayed quiet. "The men that are after you, I need to know why. If you don't tell us, I'm afraid I'll have to end our mission when we drop you off at shore." A thick silence carried through the air after Kakashi spoke, one of intrigue and fear. "I suppose I have no choice but to tell you." Tazuna sighed, "No, I want you to know the truth."