Marishka hissed in irritation as you stand up from Verona's lap. You walk to the front door as Aleera grabs onto your hand.

Aleera: Where are you going?

Y/N: Is it important that you know? I am just going to Morrigan's shop for something.

Aleera: . . . .

Y/N: I won't be out too late this time.

Aleera: . . . I know you're lying.

Y/N: Come on, I'll be safe. Besides, I need to get something from her shop.

  Verona approaches placing a hand on Aleera's shoulder.

Verona: Let the boy go. Besides, Morrigan is a friend. Keeping him safe whenever we can't. If he's with her, then there is nothing to worry about.

Aleera: Hmm, very well. But once you return we need to have a talk.

  You sigh as you walk out the front door, your cloak and hair blowing in the wind as you walk out of the manor. Leaving the manor, you walk down the street as you walk you feel yourself thinking in your mind. It hasn't been very long now has it?

Y/N: 29 days. It's been basically a month ever since I came to this place. . . I have no way of communicating with my mother, I don't even know what she'd been doing for the past month. To think, I went from a hunter to a lowly student. 

  As you walk you see your raven flying overhead. Seeing it land on a branch next to you.

Y/N: I don't suppose you can help me find something fun to do? Is there anything happening around town that's out of the ordinary?

  The raven tilts it's head to the side as it flies over to you, landing on your shoulder. Before you can react, it caws and flies off in the direction of Morrigan's shop. You sigh and continue following it as you eventually enter the shop.

Morrigan: Oh? Is that my son at the door? Welcome sweety, come on in.

Y/N: You know you don't have to do that to me while we aren't in school. Besides, why did you even tell them I was your son? I could have been literally anything else to you, like a nephew or something further in the bloodline.

Morrigan: Well I have my reasons. You wanna deny this sad witch the desire of playing the role as a mother again?

  Her tone got sadder when she said that, and she made this face  that made you feel bad. You couldn't help but give in as a sigh bleeds out. Especially after she said 'again.' It made you wonder about Morrigan, but you shook the thought out of your head.

Y/N: Fine Fine. I'll allow it. Besides, it makes life in school at last a bit more comfortable and embarrassing at the same time. Anyway, I came by to ask you some questions.

Morrigan: Hmmm, very well then. Ask away sweety.

  You lean in on the counter.

Y/N: Well, have you heard of anything out of the ordinary happening around the town. Like, anything weirder than normal?

Morrigan: Hmmm, well, nothing too much out of sorts. The strangest thing I've 'SEEN' was you moving in. But the weirdest thing I've HEARD was you being attacked by a Baskerville Hellhound. To think that beast bit your throat and arm. If it didn't have flames in it's breath, then you surely would have bled out and died before sawn. And another strange thing, even after I healed you, you still have that scare on your right cheek down to your neck and your left arm. 

Y/N: Do you have any knowledge as to why it attacked me?

Morrigan: Sadly no. But Sutrah says that they usually only attacked if provoked or commanded.