1. Marriage Proposals

Start from the beginning

Let's call papa. Where's my phone but? 

The only time I hate wearing sarees is this, I forgot my phone at home. Kaise jau andar.

"Uncle, can you please let me go in? I have to give this file to papa, his name is Akshit Rathore. Please uncle" I gave my best puppy eye look so the watchman uncle can allow me to go in but he refused.

"Please uncle. If you want, you come with me or send someone with me but I really need to go in" Uncle is not listening at all to me. Khadoos uncle.

"Excuse me" I felt a tap on my shoulder. Looking behind I saw an almost 6 foot 3 inch man, towering my little self.

"Yes" This man's jawline is sharp, let me tell you that. He can have a competition with a knife, who is sharper?

"You want to go in?" He asked bending a little. Insulting me... am small but this behaviour is unacceptable.

"Yes" I nodded my head as he straightened. That is when I saw him wearing a light blue polo t-shirt along with jeans and sneakers. WHITE SNEAKERS. 

Can I please step on them Mr. Sharp Jawline, please?

"Miss" He clicked his fingers at me, bringing me back to the main point.

"Who do you have to meet?" Papa duh! Oh wait, you don't know him.

"My papa...Sorry, Mr Akshit Rathore, he works as an accountant here, Am his daughter and I have to give him this file and his lunch which he forgot at home" Shut up, shut up shut up Mayu, no one is interested in knowing what you have to give to your dad darling.

"Avii" Mr. Sharp Jawline and I both turned towards the other voice. There stood Rishav Ranawat, still looking devilishly handsome in his three-piece suit. Don't ask how do I know, I work for them guys, he comes sometimes to our branch with his wife.

That reminds me, his wife... complete bombshell. Aunty doesn't look like an aunty. I can die for the glowing skin she has. Frankly speaking, the couple are like these characters we read in novels, Grumpy X Sunshine. 

"Coming papa" Mr. Sharp Jawline said turning his attention back on me. I saw sir coming towards us. Am I lookin...WAIT!

Did Mr. Sharp Jawline just call sir 'PAPA'? Yeh kab hua?

"Who are you talking to?" Sir asked Mr. McSteamy. Yeah new name, the other one was too long and it suits him.

"Umm she says she wants to meet her father who works for us" McSteamy replied McSIir, shit what am I saying, replied sir.

"Who's your father?" Sir asked looking at me, keeping his phone in his pant pocket.

"Mr. Akshit Rathore, he works here as the firm's chattered accountant. I need to give him a file he forgot at home" I said holding myself confident infront of him. So sir is like this super boring and cold man who hates it when people stutter. If we think about it, nervousness is good. One should be able to intimidate someone but not to the point the self-confidence is thrown into garbage can. What say?

"I didn't know Akshit had 2 daughters" A smile formed on sir's face as he motioned me to walk with him in.

"Yeah, actually am here for vacations so that's why you haven't seen me much" I replied smiling.

"Where do you live?" This time McSteamy asked.

"New York. I am interning in the New York branch of Ranawat Enterprises. Its my last year as an intern there" I replied, realizing that I forgot to ask mumma on which floor papa works.